Ken Kennedy's WWE In-Ring Return Revealed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Despite Orton being the most over heel in years and the most entertaining thing on Raw right now.

seX-Power

^ Tbh, he probably does get the biggest face pop on Raw.

edit- And I'm not saying Orton sucks. I'm just saying he's not the best in the WWE, the best heel in a decade, the best etc. like so many people make him out to be.

Orton has charisma, but his mic skills are boring and tend to be monotonous, though he has improved in that aspect. He's a good heel but not the best, he shouldn't be getting face pops. His in ring skills have improved as well, but I still only rank them slightly above average. He's still very overrated tbh. Shouldn't carry a company.

This Guy

Um they advertised Kennedy as wrestling on every house show they had here in canada the last couple weeks and he wasn't on any of them...never go by those.

Hometown Kid

How is Kennedy overrated? That's a copout reason for disliking him if i've ever heard it. The people who like him think he's a solid mid-carder with room to improve, the people who hate him discount his real skills (debut Kennedy) and think he sucks. And his in-ring skills are very good, he isn't very flashy but he is polished to all getout on his moves. Orton for example is overrated as he's the God of IWC and anyone who sees his flaws is crazy. He's not the even the best heel on RAW (Jericho) much less the company.

(And just for the record Morrison is the most overrated and overhyped wrestler in the WWE by a mile not Orton, he was just an example.)

seX-Power

Typical Kennedy fans:

"He's the next Rock~!"

"Where's his big push?"

"It's all creative's fault that he does drugs!!!"

"Just give him a 33rd chance..."

"*insert wrestler here to avert attention from Kennedy's shittiness* is no better"

Hometown Kid

Typical Kennedy fans:

"He's the next Rock~!"

"Where's his big push?"

"It's all creative's fault that he does drugs!!!"

"Just give him a 33rd chance..."

"*insert wrestler here to avert attention from Kennedy's shittiness* is no better"

Who says any of that stuff? I'm pretty sure any reasonable person wouldn't consider him the next Rock or Austin. He was overhyped coming in which is true but he's not anymore, all I see is people that say he's shitty when he's solid. He's not a legend or anything, just solid.

seX-Power

The majority of the IWC was saying that around the time before he got injured, when he was working with HBK and all that.

seX-Power

Well it was just before his injury when people said that, and it's pretty hard to rate someone while injured, so why should people's opinions change over that time?

Hometown Kid

Well it was just before his injury when people said that, and it's pretty hard to rate someone while injured, so why should people's opinions change over that time?

I don't know but it apparently has because I don't see anyone that says any of what you said. Those were just dumb things to say regardless of when it was, that doesn't mean that Kennedy is bad just because some people went overboard on his hype. People have taken this "overrated" thing with him way too far if we're judging him based on what a few people said about him a year ago.

seX-Power

Actually, while he was employed, Elijah Burke was probably the most overrated guy in the WWE.

Moonlight Drive

Hometown Kid said:
I'm pretty sure any reasonable person wouldn't consider him the next Rock or Austin.

That is why he is so overrated. He's a mid-carder at best, and an average one at that. Rock or Austin? Kennedy has shown nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, to prove he deserves to be compared to greats like them. His promos are not what they're cracked up to be, they're repetitive and generic. Kennedy is a mid-carder, not a Main Eventer, and that is all he deserves to be

Hometown Kid said:
And his in-ring skills are very good, he isn't very flashy but he is polished to all getout on his moves.
Getting out moves makes him a good worker?

Hometown Kid said:
Orton for example is overrated as he's the God of IWC and anyone who sees his flaws is crazy. He's not the even the best heel on RAW (Jericho) much less the company.
I would've agreed until a few weeks ago. He has surpassed Jericho at this point. Every week the segments Orton are involved in are without a doubt the best and always leave you tuning in next week to see what will happen next. The heat he gets is intense, not to mention he has one of the best characters in the company.

Hometown Kid said:
(And just for the record Morrison is the most overrated and overhyped wrestler in the WWE by a mile not Orton, he was just an example.)
Explain how.

Hometown Kid

That is why he is so overrated. He's a mid-carder at best, and an average one at that. Rock or Austin? Kennedy has shown nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, to prove he deserves to be compared to greats like them. His promos are not what they're cracked up to be, they're repetitive and generic. Kennedy is a mid-carder, not a Main Eventer, and that is all he deserves to be
Nobody is comparing him to Austin or Rock though. He had similarities in his ring attire and style to those guys but he wasn't close to their level. Anyone who thinks that shouldn't be taken seriously, that still doesn't make Kennedy as bad as is said.

Getting out moves makes him a good worker?
What are you talking about exactly here? :eh:

Explain how.

Just look around at all of the dickriders that think he's the absolute best in the biz. He's extremely overrated by almost everyone, He's decent but he's not at the level of any of the people he gets compared to.