Ken Kennedy's WWE In-Ring Return Revealed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Prowrestling.net is reporting that Mr. Kennedy will be making his in-ring wrestling return on the February 22nd Smackdown brand house show in Santiago, Chile. While he does not have an announced opponent at this point, it has been expected for some time now that he will be returning to the ring either at that show or very shortly after.

Source - WZ

Oh boy, I can't wait. Really, I can't.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Kennedy's return doesn't move me either way tbh.

Soulpower

Mr.Kennedy is scheduled to suffer an injury on February 29 >_>

seX-Power

Mr.Kennedy is scheduled to suffer an injury on February 29 >_>

You bitch, you beat me to it!

Kennedy will just drift around the mid card, a heel turn might make me care about him, but I really doubt it.

Moonlight Drive

Hey! Lay off Kennedy. He can say his name. World Champion pl0x~!

Zarhan

Reaction score
Mr.Kennedy is not a main evant .. but he is ok to grab attention from the crowd ...

Hometown Kid

Everyone hates on Kennedy now, I really don't understand it. Just because he gets injured and the writers are lazy with him means he sucks? Can we just wait until we see what happens before we say if he's interesting or not? I mean, if they actually give him promo time he's shown he's pretty good and his in-ring skills are just fine, right up there with MVP's imo. And he's still relatively over even though he's been injured forever.

And wtf 3 heel runs? He's had 1 heel run and is in the middle of his first face run, more mindless hating on the guy apparently.

But his return will likely be about as relevant as Umaga's, he comes back and will likely run in circles until the draft.

Moonlight Drive

He doesn't suck because he gets injured and the writers are lazy, he sucks because;

1-His matches are boring and repetitive.

2-His promos are boring and repetitive.

3-He is the most overrated wrestler in the world.

Kizza

Everyone hates on Kennedy now, I really don't understand it. Just because he gets injured and the writers are lazy with him means he sucks? Can we just wait until we see what happens before we say if he's interesting or not? I mean, if they actually give him promo time he's shown he's pretty good and his in-ring skills are just fine, right up there with MVP's imo. And he's still relatively over even though he's been injured forever.

And wtf 3 heel runs? He's had 1 heel run and is in the middle of his first face run, more mindless hating on the guy apparently.

But his return will likely be about as relevant as Umaga's, he comes back and will likely run in circles until the draft.

He sucks because he has average ring skills at best, his promo's consist of him repeating his name twice, and people say he has charisma because of it. He sucks because he can't keep my attention for 5 minutes. He sucks because he is overrated to the moon for what he really is.