Kelly Kelly granted "time off" - May not return.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I have a feeling Kelly Kelly will just ask for her release during this break and then she will continue her modelling and doing appearances. Shes been on the road for along time and has missed out on her young life she was 19 when she started in WWE shes now 25. She probably wants to live out the rest of her 20's and do her own thing. Its a huge loss for WWE as she was the most over diva. It will be hard to find anyone to take her place. Im gonna miss her

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
NO NO NO! :upset: I need my Kelly she the BEST Diva Wrestler in the WWE Right now!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Let's not :perfect:

Why is it Kelly Kelly wins all of her matches by roll up and she isn't given an actual finisher? Because she is such an awesome rassler?

Let's review her move set:

-Finisher: Roll up
-Rubbing her (practically non existent) ass in her opponents face
-Spinning Head scissors (which requires her to do nothing, opponent literally does all the work)
-I think I've seen her do a lame ass version of Billy Gunn's Fameasser
-Random Screams
-A disgraceful Lou Thesz press that probably leaves the late great Mr. Thesz rolling over in his grave

Did I miss anything? She is awful at wrestling. Even if I didn't hate her for being praised for her "hotness" when she is incredibly mediocre-at-best looking or her woo girl personality, the fact is she can't wrestle. At all.

This. I dont understand how people see this as a hate topic? People have differing opinions, but the fact remains that she is not a deserving title holder, and hopefully she takes some time off and gets trained on how to really wrestle. My opinion isn't hate, i dont have to pretend to like someone or respect them just because you do.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, taking into consideration that WWE can't do anything right with the Divas, I don't really care. But she's not a good wrestler.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The divas division is a mess right now they are not being used right so maybe Kelly Kelly did the right thing requesting for time off right now to let things get sorted out and then she will come back when the division is alot better

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
She spent the majority of her time on her back, how the F*** does she need a break?

A lot of time was spent on her knees as well. They must be hurting :dawg:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Your pathetic grow up. She did no such thing. Kelly Kelly is very respected backstage

You're*

Also I only made the point that she spent a lot of her time recovering from pinning combinations.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
You're*

Also I only made the point that she spent a lot of her time recovering from pinning combinations.

:boss:

Now I see how you were saying it, brah. :obama: