Kelly Kelly granted "time off" - May not return.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Farooq said:
I hope she has a good life. I would like to see her come back, but not hold the Diva's title. I'm sorry if anybody is offended by that, but I just don't think she really has the skills to hold the title.

Lovely post :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Swing Car said:
:haha:

AJ isn't that great, neither is Maxine.

AJ is 10 X better and idk what a Maxine is tbh

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I tried ^^ :(

You should ignore haters though. Everyone likes one person that others will hate. Hell, @[Jose Tortilla] is one of the biggest HHH marks on here and we all bag on HHH more than anyone bags on Kelly Kelly (pun unintended). He doesn't let it bother him at all, he normally just trolls us when we bag on him. Leo C is another one. I have huge respect for people who don't get mad when people slate the people they mark for.

I'm a huge Miz mark, he doesn't get too much love around here. You just need to accept it :).

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Swing Car said:
Let's agree to disagree? :perfect:

Let's not :perfect:

Why is it Kelly Kelly wins all of her matches by roll up and she isn't given an actual finisher? Because she is such an awesome rassler?

Let's review her move set:

-Finisher: Roll up
-Rubbing her (practically non existent) ass in her opponents face
-Spinning Head scissors (which requires her to do nothing, opponent literally does all the work)
-I think I've seen her do a lame ass version of Billy Gunn's Fameasser
-Random Screams
-A disgraceful Lou Thesz press that probably leaves the late great Mr. Thesz rolling over in his grave

Did I miss anything? She is awful at wrestling. Even if I didn't hate her for being praised for her "hotness" when she is incredibly mediocre-at-best looking or her woo girl personality, the fact is she can't wrestle. At all.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
b5403fce7383f20c846625ee723fa728.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If you want to be a KK fan I'm cool with it. If you want to mark to her fake tan and titties, knock yourself out. If you think she's hot, okay, because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But don't tell me she is an awesome wrestler. Anyone making such an assertion will have to debate me, end of story.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Agreed. Now try to stay on topic.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Kelly Kelly was hot in ECW. Buttcheeks on my screen was just what I needed when RVD lost.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
If you want to be a KK fan I'm cool with it. If you want to mark to her fake tan and titties, knock yourself out. If you think she's hot, okay, because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But don't tell me she is an awesome wrestler. Anyone making such an assertion will have to debate me, end of story.
Her match at.. uh, hm.. Summerslam? Or was it NOC? With Beth was great for a divas match and both wrestlers did well. I never said she was attractive, I said she was a good wrestler. I find her moves limber for such a "model".. like her Hurricanara, her finisher, the K2, is pretty good for a Diva. I like her. I don't care if you don't like her, I'll always like her and if you have a problem with that, then that's fine. :true: