Kelly Kelly granted "time off" - May not return.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Swing Car said:
Her match at.. uh, hm.. Summerslam? Or was it NOC? With Beth was great for a divas match and both wrestlers did well. I never said she was attractive, I said she was a good wrestler. I find her moves limber for such a "model".. like her Hurricanara, her finisher, the K2, is pretty good for a Diva. I like her. I don't care if you don't like her, I'll always like her and if you have a problem with that, then that's fine. :true:

her finisher is the roll up. And yea, Beth carried her to a decent match, big deal. Beth is a boss. As I said I really don't care if you like her (I don't see the appeal, but whatever) but don't tell me she's a great wrestler. It's ludicrous

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
her finisher is the roll up. And yea, Beth carried her to a decent match, big deal. Beth is a boss. As I said I really don't care if you like her (I don't see the appeal, but whatever) but don't tell me she's a great wrestler. It's ludicrous
Kelly Kelly is a great wrestler.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Lmao at Crayo tagging me into this battle.

First. AJ and Maxine > KK in wrestling skill. AJ is an awesome technical wrestler and Maxine is a good submission wrestler. Sad for Kelly fans that she's gone, but there are enough other diva's to mark for.

So with that being said.
Bow down to the, bow down to the king. :baws:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Lmao at Crayo tagging me into this battle.

First. AJ and Maxine > KK in wrestling skill. AJ is an awesome technical wrestler and Maxine is a good submission wrestler. Sad for Kelly fans that she's gone, but there are enough other diva's to mark for.

So with that being said.
Bow down to the, bow down to the king. :baws:

LebronJames1a.jpg

King James!!

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Oh gawd.... What is a diva wrestler???

I've never seen one

#darksidegames

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I'm going with @[Dolph's Ziggler] here, (even if you hate "Boreton") but I understand the other side. It was their opinion, we need to respect it by telling our sides properly.

Topic-related, I hope she'll not come back (or at least just revamp herself, more training, perhaps?)

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
WWE are really smart. Build everything around one divs then lose her and have to do it all over again. This is why they actually need to care for their divas and make storylines about it.

Reactions: Matt and Farooq

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
They better start pushing some of the other Divas now. Kharma is all horny for action but they just dont want to do anything with the Divas! (feel weird calling Kharma a diva)

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
I can not see her staying away. Even if she does go she will still come every now and then like all the old stars do.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
William said:
WWE are really smart. Build everything around one divs then lose her and have to do it all over again. This is why they actually need to care for their divas and make storylines about it.

To be honest I think the divas division has actually died. I can't see casuals giving a shit about it unless Kharma appears, regardless of booking.