Kelly Kelly granted "time off" - May not return.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Numerous sources within WWE say Kelly Kelly has been granted “time off” by organization officials. She has been on the road full time since her 2006 debut and requested the break to recharge her batteries.

“She’s been here since she was a kid,” said a company source. “She had been pushing for time away to spend with her family and her boyfriend. Six years for someone of her age is a lifetime. She needed a break.”

Many of her colleagues don’t believe Kelly’s returning anytime soon, if at all, since she has begun promoting her alternative stage name (Barbie Blank) and is currently accepting requests for appearances and endorsements outside of WWE. She added the following information to her Twitter account over the weekend: “Barbie Blank/Kelly Kelly, WWE Diva, MAXIM Cover Girl and 100 Hottest Women. For full appearances/endorsements please contact Heidi at heidi@atamanagement.com.”

PWMania

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ive literally just read this now and I am really sad :( shes taking a break and that theres no return date said so she may end up leaving. So gutted right now :( she is my all time favourite diva. I do understand though that she needs a break to rest up and spend time with her boyfriend and family. She been on the road constantely since 2006 her debut year and she was only 19 years old at the time she now 25 years old thats along time to be working the heavy WWE schedule. I hope she does return when shes ready and comes back better than ever. Will miss Kelly Kelly alot Raw wont be the same without her she is the diva that gets the most reaction no other diva comes close to getting her reaction. Please dont put any hate messages in this thread

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Ive literally just read this now and I am really sad :( shes taking a break and that theres no return date said so she may end up leaving. So gutted right now :( she is my all time favourite diva. I do understand though that she needs a break to rest up and spend time with her boyfriend and family. She been on the road constantely since 2006 her debut year and she was only 19 years old at the time she now 25 years old thats along time to be working the heavy WWE schedule. I hope she does return when shes ready and comes back better than ever. Will miss Kelly Kelly alot Raw wont be the same without her she is the diva that gets the most reaction no other diva comes close to getting her reaction. Please dont put any hate messages in this thread

At least Brock is returning soon, that's someone you mark for :).

I'll refrain from the inevitable jokes that will occur, she has been a loyal servant for WWE and is the most over (besides Kharma maybe).

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
I doubt my opinion is popular, however I think Kelly is an awesome wrestler.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
She is an awesome wrestler. She had no experience when she was hired and was just a model and look at her now she is a fully trained wrestler. She still has alot to give in WWE and I hope she returns

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
She is an awesome wrestler. She had no experience when she was hired and was just a model and look at her now she is a fully trained wrestler. She still has alot to give in WWE and I hope she returns

You are using the term 'fully trained' very loosely.

She is horrible.

I hope she never returns, needless to say.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If you honestly think Kelly Kelly is an 'awesome' wrestler than I cannot respect your opinion on any subject that is wrestling related.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
If you honestly think Kelly Kelly is an 'awesome' wrestler than I cannot respect your opinion on any subject that is wrestling related.

Put it into perspective. She's one of the best little diva wrestlers in the WWE. Natalya, Beth.. Tamina, they're better, but Kelly's very athletic and a good seller. :tough:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Swing Car said:
Put it into perspective. She's one of the best little diva wrestlers in the WWE. Natalya, Beth.. Tamina, they're better, but Kelly's very athletic and a good seller. :tough:

She's the worst diva wrestler on the roster, which is saying a lot.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I hope she has a good life. I would like to see her come back, but not hold the Diva's title. I'm sorry if anybody is offended by that, but I just don't think she really has the skills to hold the title.

Reactions: Crayo