• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kazuchika Okada leaving NJPW

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Well both rosters being so top heavy pretty much solidifies that no matter what Okada does or how he's booked, a good position will say he's being wasted....while he's going to sleep on a bed of money
Oh for sure you’ll get that conversation no matter what but I do think with the brand split there’s a tiny bit more wiggle room to find him a top spot.

Just a smidge.

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
yeah idk what kenoh is on about, he's out here laugh reactioning to some posts while not engaging themselves, and now mocking the thread. not really bringing a whole lot to the conversation.
Because I have learned to not engage with overly emotionally people, because it happened once before, and I was almost doxxed. So, pardon me for not saying a whole lot or even debating. And I wasn't mocking the thread as much as simply just making a dumb joke that wasn't meant to be taken seriously. So sorry, I will leave now.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Oh for sure you’ll get that conversation no matter what but I do think with the brand split there’s a tiny bit more wiggle room to find him a top spot.

Just a smidge.
If Roman drops the belt, yes. If not , it's gonna be annoying. Surely Cody also has to change brands If he wins. Can't have 2 titles on raw

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
As someone that is slowly dipping my toes back in WWE and was a bigger AEW fan for the last couple years I do think I find myself wishing for a few more WWE match ups. Okada and Randy Orton? Fucking a. Him and Seth Rollins, kill me now. :trips8

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
As someone that is slowly dipping my toes back in WWE and was a bigger AEW fan for the last couple years I do think I find myself wishing for a few more WWE match ups. Okada and Randy Orton? Fucking a. Him and Seth Rollins, kill me now. :trips8
Both got crazy stuff tbh. Walter n Seth n Orton in WWE

Edge, Christian, swerve, Joe, Cole, mjf in aew

No shortage of fresh matches in both companies it's p wild

Chris

Dreams are Endless
How soon do you think we actually learn of a decision? Could come as soon as Feb 1st I think, maybe sooner since he's already announced to be leaving NJPW so maybe they let him negotiate anywhere now.

I'd bet at least not until after his final match in mid February though

Cwalker

More than likely not until after his last match.

I’m sure he’ll have a deal in place before then but probably won’t make it officially til then

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
How soon do you think we actually learn of a decision? Could come as soon as Feb 1st I think, maybe sooner since he's already announced to be leaving NJPW so maybe they let him negotiate anywhere now.

I'd bet at least not until after his final match in mid February though
If he's not at revolution he's signing with WWE I'd imagine. That's my cutoff