Kanye dissed at the CMA's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
STFU ok..I swear you people gotta have every fucking thing so fucking perfect.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I meant none of the country stars on an award show my god...Dude wtf has came over you. What you gotta deafened Kanye. I know you like rap and all right but doesn't mean you gotta deafened or some piece of shit.

If someone from Country did this shit I'd be laughing if they made fun of them cause they'd deserve it.

You're missing the point. It should have never have been brought back up. It has nothing to do with the music I like. If some country artist did what Kanye did I would still laugh. It would still be funny... maybe. But if months later, after the joke was burned out and buried, and Kanye brought it up just for a few chuckles, I would still be having the same arguement. It's old, done, been burned, buried, shot, killed, anally raped with blood squirting out the ass and left for dead on the side of the road in Nevada.

They didn't need to bring it up at an award show. Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Youtube, interviews, SNL, tv, anything on the internet, people have had their oppertunity to vioce their opinions, make jokes, etc. It's over. Nobody cares anymore cept appparently some Swift/counrty fans.

Don't get all pissy when something like that happens, then go and laugh/make jokes about it, while still calling the person that did such bad thing an asshole. You're the asshole for laugh at something that's supose to be "serious".

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You're missing the point. It should have never have been brought back up. It has nothing to do with the music I like. If some country artist did what Kanye did I would still laugh. It would still be funny... maybe. But if months later, after the joke was burned out and buried, and Kanye brought it up just for a few chuckles, I would still be having the same arguement. It's old, done, been burned, buried, shot, killed, anally raped with blood squirting out the ass and left for dead on the side of the road in Nevada.

They didn't need to bring it up at an award show. Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Youtube, interviews, SNL, tv, anything on the internet, people have had their oppertunity to vioce their opinions, make jokes, etc. It's over. Nobody cares anymore cept appparently some Swift/counrty fans.

Don't get all pissy when something like that happens, then go and laugh/make jokes about it, while still calling the person that did such bad thing an asshole. You're the asshole for laugh at something that's supose to be "serious".

So what make a joke saying "thanks for everyone not running on stage during my speech" on twitter...facebook..snl...youtube...well the last two could work..but still.

I mean Bonez you and me we see eye to eye on alot of things so I'm not gonna try and make this personal with ya or anything.

btw people who don't even care for country or Taylor that I talked to thought it was pretty funny. It wasn't meant to even be mean....it was meant as a joke. Now if they trashed talked him and stuff being mean I'd say it was a little tasteless..yeah

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You seem to forget that I'm a fan of Taylor Swift. But that doesn't mean I have to agree that what they did at the CMA's was clever. There's such a thing as getting back at a guy, and there's such a thing as not letting it go and starting to look petty because of it.

Is the horse dead enough yet or does it still need some clubbing?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Now its dead....trust me...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
There's no point in arguing with Blaze. You just wind up with a head ache. That's why I just make fun of him now and try and get him to spazz out.

More fun for everyone else.