Kanye dissed at the CMA's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

Yeah so what alot of people saw and can hear about it then see it on youtube..so what's your point..

my point was there not racist in country music...there's a black singer now..they've been black singers before... they have had Jamie Foxx at these award shows...they've had T-Pain...they've had Snoop Dogg....they had that chick from GMA or w/e also this year....so yeah...
You don't even know you're own favorite music that very well,you're fucking Blue.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
CMA = Country Music Awards?

People listen to country? Country counts as music?

Almost as ridiculous as NASCAR being a sport.

Yeah its music dumb ass

You don't even know you're own favorite music that very well,you're fucking Blue.

I know it better then anyone here knows it. Like I said if its racist why do you see black people at these award shows now.

This is from last year's CMT Awards...video says CMA's but that's wrong lol.

[YT]3px3VbxKXrw[/YT]

this is from the 2007 CMA's

[YT]nluYd-Z-0xE[/YT]

You guys my remember Hoodie in the Blowfish. Well one of them is now a Country Music Singer

[YT]etr7UtnUflM[/YT]

Dude just won Best New Artist the other also.

So with having black people there alot and giving a black guy Best New Artist...hmm tell me how's this make them racist.

Klide

I just hate it how there still making a big deal out of it. THEY LOOK STUPIDER THAN KANYE FOR JUST CONTINUING AND MESSING WITH THIS CRAP.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I just hate it how there still making a big deal out of it. THEY LOOK STUPIDER THAN KANYE FOR JUST CONTINUING AND MESSING WITH THIS CRAP.

Its the first time they've had a chance on an award show to do it ok. Its buried and down with now. I'm sure if they could have done it sooner they would have.

Famou$ 187

The new Country music isn't racist,the OLD was ALL racist. You don't know that?

iamironman

Reaction score
no

epic fail

and its makin my stupdidty allergies act up

ACHOO

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The new Country music isn't racist,the OLD was ALL racist. You don't know that?

Tell that to this man

B000002X20.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

CPride1.jpg

Winning awards in the 70's

Having records out in the late 60's...idc what you say man. I'm telling you country music is not racist and has never been racist.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

THANK YOU!!

That's exactly what I said. It's over. Let it die. They look like bigger fools for bringing it back up after it was done and over with. It's just like the Chris Brown/Rhianna thing. There are radio stations bringing that back up, making "big news" stories them. Chris Brown was on one show doing an interview while Rhianna was on another on the same night... WHO THE FUCK CARES!?

Its the first time they've had a chance on an award show to do it ok. Its buried and down with now. I'm sure if they could have done it sooner they would have.

You're missing the point though. They should have never brought it up. It's been buried and down, they decided to relive it for a few chuckles. They could have easily shown they were better by not mentioning it at all. But they decided to bring it up.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
THANK YOU!!
You're missing the point though. They should have never brought it up. It's been buried and down, they decided to relive it for a few chuckles. They could have easily shown they were better by not mentioning it at all. But they decided to bring it up.

Your all making it a bigger deal then it needs to be in the first fucking place.

They have a few harmless jokes ok....there done with...ok..

Like I said this was really there first chance to make fun of the whole thing. They were just showing they got Taylor's back..WTF is wrong with showing your support. Now if they do it again at the next Award show come April then I'll agree there dragging it on.