Kanye dissed at the CMA's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
didnt Swift mess with kanye at SNL though?

0_0

Yeah but did she have the chance to say "I wanna thank everyone for not running on stage tonight during my speech"

Like I said its over now done with. I'm sure they won't bring it up at the next award show. But I would like to see Kanye try to take the mic away from Taylor if she wins at the AMA coming up cause they will be some people there this time who got her back I'm sure since they got country artist like..

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think both sides are acting foolishly.

Blaze/CMA's: Taylors already gotten back at Kanye with her comments on places like SNL, like The View, Kanye got ripped on Larry King shortly after it happened. I mean basically in every televised interview Taylors been in this issue has been brought up, and everyone sympathetically agreed Kanyes a douche. The ribs at the CMA's were not necessary. And you even look at the audience clips during the jokes and you can "hear" laughter, but nobody in the shot is actually finding the stunt even mildly amusing.

Defenders Of Kanye West: You're defending Kanye West. Seriously?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
0_0 I saw people clapping.....sooo...ehhh ok...lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol, owned much?

How is that an own...

Taylor did it yeah..but guess what it still doesn't stop the fact NO ONE ELSE HAD A CHANCE TO MAKE FUN OF IT YET!

Hell people still make fun of this shit. I saw a Story for 2010 to download where Kanye was the host and they had Kanye come out while Orton was in the ring and he was like "Imma let you finish but Benyoce had the best video of all time...of ALL TIME. Then Orton was like "Who the hell do you think you are. I'm not Taylor Swift. I should punt your head in right now"

so in away it sorta dissed Kanye but hey maybe on Taylor a little saying she's not brave enough to try anything. But hell I laughed at it. I mean the guy's an asshole and I think its funny. But meh like I said there all done with it.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
How is that an own...

Taylor did it yeah..but guess what it still doesn't stop the fact NO ONE ELSE HAD A CHANCE TO MAKE FUN OF IT YET!

Really?

People's been dissing Kanye since this happened and he's not been there at the places. Pink...50 Cent...Kellie Pickler...tons of people....

you think that's bad hell what Obama said was worst imo..

Warrior: didnt Swift mess with kanye at SNL though?

Blaze: Taylor did it yeah

No one else had a chance to say anything yet huh? Hell, exactly right after you said nobody has had to chance to make fun of it yet, you said this...

Hell people still make fun of this shit

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Really?

No one else had a chance to say anything yet huh? Hell, exactly right after you said nobody has had to chance to make fun of it yet, you said this...

I meant none of the country stars on an award show my god...Dude wtf has came over you. What you gotta deafened Kanye. I know you like rap and all right but doesn't mean you gotta deafened or some piece of shit.

If someone from Country did this shit I'd be laughing if they made fun of them cause they'd deserve it.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
0_0 I saw people clapping.....sooo...ehhh ok...lol

Nice job ignoring the entireity of my post beyond what you wanted to see.

Since you refuse to acknowledge it, my point is still valid. This issue has already been beaten to death by the mainstream media and the entertainment organizations. The CMA's stunts were not necessary especially so long after the actual incident happened.

*anxiously awaits as you continue to act like beating a dead horse is justifiable*

Kizza

Yeah its music dumb ass

I know it better then anyone here knows it. Like I said if its racist why do you see black people at these award shows now.

This is from last year's CMT Awards...video says CMA's but that's wrong lol.

[YT]3px3VbxKXrw[/YT]

this is from the 2007 CMA's

[YT]nluYd-Z-0xE[/YT]

You guys my remember Hoodie in the Blowfish. Well one of them is now a Country Music Singer

[YT]etr7UtnUflM[/YT]

Dude just won Best New Artist the other also.

So with having black people there alot and giving a black guy Best New Artist...hmm tell me how's this make them racist.

Man I had a good rofl at that.

Travis40

I meant none of the country stars on an award show my god...Dude wtf has came over you. What you gotta deafened Kanye. I know you like rap and all right but doesn't mean you gotta deafened or some piece of shit.

If someone from Country did this shit I'd be laughing if they made fun of them cause they'd deserve it.

How sad....I can't believe Kayne is deaf now :(