Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd forming a tag team.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
[video=youtube;YyBzfwNlHoE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyBzfwNlHoE&feature=watch_response[/video]

Following their match against each other, Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd discuss forming a tag team together.

Here's the match in question from Superstars this week which was a really fun 5 minuter.

[video=youtube;4WKt3w6pjgE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WKt3w6pjgE[/video]

I'm totally down this for team as they could do some amazing stuff together and will be a really nice replacement for AirBoom. Sure they're not the most charismatic pair, but given how underutilised both guys are it will be great to see them mix it up with Primo & Epico and could have a sick match if given upto 10 minutes.

Last edited:

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I'd mark for them as Tag Champs.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I love it, I'm a fan of Gabriel and a massive Kidd fan. Both have been tag champions before and this would be a nice touch to the Tag Division. I'm all for it

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
This is only good if they get on Raw or Smackdown. Not really gonna help the tag division in any way if they can't get off Superstars.

I like Gabriel, I think he could be a credible IC champion, but of this is what it takes for him to get on TV constantly, I'm all for it.

Kidd is an extremely underrated talent. And now that he's grown his hair in, you can take him a little more serious.

Like I said, I'm all for this move, it just has to lead somewhere. If they stay stuck on Superstars, they're nothing more than the cruiserweight version of Tyler Reks & Curt Hawkins.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Make it happen because alone they're gonna go no where. As a tag team at least in the short term future I could see them doing some damage and get on T.V somewhat on a regular basis. Matches with them and Primo and Epico could be fun to watch.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
For a second I shit myself because I thought they were being released.

Anyway that was a fun match, Tyson Kidd has been producing consistent, high quality work from the little a see of him and you see something new from Gabriel every time. This could be a very fun tag team if they moved them to the main roster (Justin already is I think?). But I'm digging this even more than Kidd/Trent.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
They've been added to Wrestlemania now. It'll be Epico & Primo vs Tyson & Justin for the WWE Tag Team Titles.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Awesome news. Now Kidd/Gabriel just need a Diva valet so the match can be spiced up with a catfight with Rosa.

The_King

Reaction score
Agreed with PHX. These two need something like this. A lot of these undercard, cruiser weight types only have a chance if they can fill a slot that the WWE needs, and the WWE needs quality tag teams. Plus, the two are good talents that deserve some spotlight.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The diva will likely be Fox as she has been with them on NXT in the past, especially Gabriel.

Wish Titus and D.Young got in the match though as they have some nice chemistry. Watson and Riley are also getting there and they finally talked about Camacho getting in the ring on NXT.

This has to suck for Hawkins and Reks though as they have been busting their butts and Hawkins has helped get Rock ready all year.

Dont be shocked to see McGillicutty get a parter too since he and Tyson are feuding. I'd almost suggest Baretta to offset his personality or lack of one.

Lastly I think you can pair up JTG and Zeke as well as Yoshi to be Alberts lackey when he debuts to stabilize the division, which they are trying to build for the network

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
The diva will likely be Fox as she has been with them on NXT in the past, especially Gabriel.

Wish Titus and D.Young got in the match though as they have some nice chemistry. Watson and Riley are also getting there and they finally talked about Camacho getting in the ring on NXT.

This has to suck for Hawkins and Reks though as they have been busting their butts and Hawkins has helped get Rock ready all year.

Dont be shocked to see McGillicutty get a parter too since he and Tyson are feuding. I'd almost suggest Baretta to offset his personality or lack of one.

Lastly I think you can pair up JTG and Zeke as well as Yoshi to be Alberts lackey when he debuts to stabilize the division, which they are trying to build for the network
Good god Psych most of that sounds awful. Young and Titus are abysmal and should never get off of nxt likewise Riley and Percy. JTG and Zeke is just a team purely because they're both black and doing nothing, so no. Yoshi is a massive jobber and should be nowhere near Tensai if they want him to be taken seriously. I'm all for random guys who aren't being used being thrown together to form a good team like AirBoom but most of those teams you suggested aren't even worth trying to revive a division with.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Titus and D.Young come up only behind Maxine for entertainment on NXT. They have chemistry

I also say you can replace Shad with Zeke as Zeke can wrestle better and just do Cryme Tyme remixed.

rcoot93

Reaction score
They need more teams as the division is lacking but it is hard to come up with decent sounding teams