Just to tell you

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Alright guys, lol, this went on for a good while. I'm Frenchkiss.

You can ban the account now mods. It was just for fun.

Markz

Reaction score
Since everyone is telling us there really someone else then I think its time i tell you, i'm mike chaos, monkeystyle, barack obama and on mondays im superman :)

Feels good to get that off my chest.

LadyHotrod

I just wanted to use this thread to say I got a warning today at WrestlingINC.com because I had 'Marks for Rowdy Roddy Piper. Wants to get penetrated by Randy Orton' and had my job listed as 'keeping Randy's balls warm'.

Apparently, a bunch of people complained about it.

WHAT A smurf FORUM.

LadyHotrod

I don't 'live in forums' like people think.

This is my main wrestling forum and the one I am the most active in. I've joined almost every wrestling forum but I'll make like 3 posts and never go back again.

That forum, I have like 30 posts and it randomly came up when I was reading an article so I logged in and made 2 posts.

....so, yeah, I am not super active here yet it's my most active forum and the main one I go to. Once in a while, I drop in on other places but not often.

LadyHotrod

I CONFESS, IT'S TRUE.

Worst forum is fucking Wrestlezone. Jesus Christ, those rules are so goddamn lame. I know they are trying to enforce the thoughtful posts but there is sometimes only so much you can say about something.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
That was the 1st forum I ever went on. I got a warning for spamming because my post was too short. Then I got a 1 week ban. That's when I came here. When my ban was up, i spammed the shit out of it til I was perm banned. Good times. Good times.

Reaction score
WrestleZone can suck a fat cock. Man the little circle of pricks that live there are dipshits to the highest degree and they think they are all smarter than everyone because they have long posts. Oh wow, one paragraph to tell me you are hardcore, blind TNA fanboys that disagree and flame the shit out of anyone who tells them they're wrong. When you flame back the pussies try and get tough and ban you. Flakey ass forum.

LadyHotrod

WrestleZone can suck a fat cock. Man the little circle of pricks that live there are dipshits to the highest degree and they think they are all smarter than everyone because they have long posts. Oh wow, one paragraph to tell me you are hardcore, blind TNA fanboys that disagree and flame the shit out of anyone who tells them they're wrong. When you flame back the pussies try and get tough and ban you. Flakey ass forum.

ahahahaha, yes.

I posted in a metal music thread where someone asked if anyone listened to a certain band and I said 'Yes, they are fucking awesome' and proceeded to say that people could add me on last.fm, I provided my link, and then I commented that another band's new album leaked and it's amazing. I got a warning for that and they said it was spam because I didn't put WHY the album was awesome.

The FUCK.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
ahahahaha, yes.

I posted in a metal music thread where someone asked if anyone listened to a certain band and I said 'Yes, they are fucking awesome' and proceeded to say that people could add me on last.fm, I provided my link, and then I commented that another band's new album leaked and it's amazing. I got a warning for that and they said it was spam because I didn't put WHY the album was awesome.

The FUCK.

:lmao That's great!

straight_edge76

IWF>All. lol

But seriously I have joined quite a few wrestling forums but this is the only one that I consistantly post on.