• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just to tell you

Nation

WZ is actually better then it used to be. I used to get banned for no reason. I just recently returned and the staff said they have become more lenient on the forum which after I read some of the posts there now I can say they have.

Mat Awesome

I CONFESS, IT'S TRUE.

Worst forum is fucking Wrestlezone. Jesus Christ, those rules are so goddamn lame. I know they are trying to enforce the thoughtful posts but there is sometimes only so much you can say about something.

Funny you said WZ, because WZ was my original wrestling forum before I got sick of all the bullshit.

LadyHotrod

Funny you said WZ, because WZ was my original wrestling forum before I got sick of all the bullshit.

I joined last September but only have about 30 posts there. I have no idea how I even managed that but yeah, the posts I got warned about were utterly ridiculous. I have no problem with elaborating on things but some things you can't really say much more than you did.

Also, the girl everyone there wants to bang isn't even attractive, nor cute.

Mine too, but it's been a lot of years since I have been there.

I joined last September but only have about 30 posts there. I have no idea how I even managed that but yeah, the posts I got warned about were utterly ridiculous. I have no problem with elaborating on things but some things you can't really say much more than you did.

Also, the girl everyone there wants to bang isn't even attractive, nor cute.

I got a warning for going against public opinion and saying that some movie everyone else was praising to the heavens wasn't as good as the original.

And the only girl who was on there back then was RVDGurl. That the one?

LadyHotrod

Not sure if the girl has since changed her name but her name the last time I was there was Mrs. Shawn Michaels. She also posted here for a bit. HBKoholic, I think was the name.

She honestly looks like she's 12.

That RVD chick, I know the name but not sure what she looks like.

Mat Awesome

I got warned for "Excessive Arguing". Honestly, what the fuck?

I only remember RVDGurl and HBKAholic aka 12 year old aka "Becca". It's sad how every post contained the words "Becca".

LadyHotrod

hahaha, YES, that was her name. She looks like this girl I used to hang around with in elementary school. We used to tease her because she was like 3 feet tall. Spitting fucking imagine.

Mat Awesome

Wait, I think some guy named LKT just left something.

Lol I really hated all of the Mod-Circle thing. I guess you had to love Becca to be in it. Really crappy shit really.

Axis

*You're. *Can't.

In all seriousness, did you get anything above a high school education?