Just Thinking Ahead To The Rumble

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
I think it needs to be someone who hasn't won it yet so why not someone who can challenge Sheamus or Dolph Ziggler for the World title.

Possible people for that would be: Kofi Kingston, Kane, Daniel Brian and R Truth.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Kofi would probably benefit the most from it in my opinion. Kane doesn't need the win per say, but if he eliminated half the roster, I'd be fine with that. Would be wicked if Daniel Bryan won it, add another milestone to his resume. R-Truth could be good, but WWE fucked him over a long time ago.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I don't want to see it but I think a second Orton win could be in the cards. He needs the momentum because he's just kinda there right now and I think whoever holds the World Title will need a challenger.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I don't want to see it but I think a second Orton win could be in the cards. He needs the momentum because he's just kinda there right now and I think whoever holds the World Title will need a challenger.
Maybe but, I don't think it would be very surprising. Im betting on either Brock Lesnar, Wade Berret, The Miz, or a soon to be returning superstar.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

I don't think he needs it and WWE need more new stars so something massive like this has to be used to push a midcard talent to try to make them into a mainevent. WWE need to take risks to ensure that in three years time they have enough top drawing talent so take a chance on someone that isn't an established maineventer. Orton is in limbo at the moment because of his movie but once that is done he will be back and will start gaining momentum.

Reaction score
Honestly it is really hard to say at this point, but as it has already been mentioned the most obvious possibilities would be Ryback or Randy Orton. But with Sheamus recently losing the World Heavyweight Championship, I wouldn't pass by him despite the fact that he won the Rumble last year. Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan have all won two years in a row so I could actually see Sheamus pulling out another victory.

All this being said, I would love to personally see someone like Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett or Cody Rhodes winning as they are all worthy of a monster push.