Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Odo do you have any thoughts on this?

I commented at the time that town reading me for that was terrible, but I don’t think Jeff is mafia so not really fussed at this stage :draper2

Ace

Reaction score
You were scum in James Bond, but I use ‘were’ loosely as you basically didn’t play
Fair, I don't even recall there being a James Bond game so sounds about right :heston:

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Odo shouldn't theoretically be scum here by my calculations, an outside shot at SK but very outside shot as he has been on the right side of every scum lynch and would be making himself a prime target.

Good early t solving of t, good t solving processes in action post 305, 909 I didnt give him much credit for because my case on OMB was pretty damning and he bussed Evans for less last game, 936 he doubles down though which I will give him some credit for. 966 he argues against my defense of CP which why would he bother doing if he was s/s with CP

Ace

Reaction score
Just FYI Haza is like 99% town here because there isn't focus on him so there is no need for him to do these readbacks if he is anything other than town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Odo shouldn't theoretically be scum here by my calculations, an outside shot at SK but very outside shot as he has been on the right side of every scum lynch and would be making himself a prime target.

Good early t solving of t, good t solving processes in action post 305, 909 I didnt give him much credit for because my case on OMB was pretty damning and he bussed Evans for less last game, 936 he doubles down though which I will give him some credit for. 966 he argues against my defense of CP which why would he bother doing if he was s/s with CP

unless he went full mad cunt, bussed his whole team, impossible he's scum by my calculations as well. and if he did it will be one of those situations where I guess I'll just lose to pthat :draper2

Reactions: RDK

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and yeah same conclusion @Raidokken on Odo being SK. negative play from indy perspective to solve the game for Ptown and put eyes on himself.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I commented at the time that town reading me for that was terrible, but I don’t think Jeff is mafia so not really fussed at this stage :draper2
we need to find the SK and SK Jeff might want to get on your good side with a post like that

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Odo also had a post I noticed when I was reading back yesterday where he had OMB, CP and I think Mikey as final 3 scum while listing POE as well. I'm good with having him as town IMO

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think I believe Mikey's claim over everyone else's and he was copped as well so no interested in voting him obviously.

Jeff didn't you say earlier you didn't think the neighborizer would be town before Haza claimed it? Was that just character spec?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Chris hasn't been ahead of any of these scum lynches from what I can see but the same can be said for most people left so that's not too helpful. I'd say he's more likely to be SK than scum.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I think I believe Mikey's claim over everyone else's and he was copped as well so no interested in voting him obviously.

Jeff didn't you say earlier you didn't think the neighborizer would be town before Haza claimed it? Was that just character spec?

Who would you lynch if not Ace or Tweet

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Who would you lynch if not Ace or Tweet

Jeff is the only one I'd really consider. Outside shot at you being SK I guess too but I don't think you'd be screwed with having to claim a scummy sounding character as scum/indy which either Jeff/odo mentioned earlier this morning.

Ace/Tweet then Jeff for preferred lynch order though and I'm not all that fussed between Ace/Tweet but Ace would be the first choice.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Chris hasn't been ahead of any of these scum lynches from what I can see but the same can be said for most people left so that's not too helpful. I'd say he's more likely to be SK than scum.

yeh. ace makes more sense as the last scum the more im pondering it tbh tbh . i had also forgotten his vote on flay d1, iirc was fairly late in day and he specifically said " will vote for self preservation" which I found it odd wording that he would not be willing to even dinopretend to attach a read to the vote :hmm

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Re my opening post, go read back on my past games. I literally do this shit every game as town and SOMEONE decides I'm word salading / parroting etc. Go look at old games of mine as town and find where I did things differently.

Post 461:

Papershuffling is a silly accusation here. Might as well never make points on players meta as that's papershuffling?

Post 462

This isn't OMGUS lmao. I literally didn't accuse ANYONE of being scummy in this post ?!?!

It's also silly to say that, when others had said Tweet looks good, I was scummy for saying it and being more definitive in it.

I understand you're trying to find things that point either way but its simply overanalysis.

I'm disregarding post 461 as papershuffling now actually I was looking at the ISO page and not the thread view and missed the context. I thought you were just trying to look busy by talking about stuff and coming to no conclusion but you were answering a question. Apologies

Reactions: Ace

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Tweet not catching the joke from Poyser is pretty unbelievable though. But like I don't think it's in any way alignment indicative. The problem is it was a shit reason to sus Poyser but it was a shit reason to sus him if he got the joke and is scum and he would know that.

But like he had to get the joke right, i've never stepped foot in Germany and got it and I don't operate under 14 hours sleep

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon
Status
Not open for further replies.