Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm ian malcolm 1x census. Dinosaur Protection Group obv.

Lynch on me has been lazy, but honestly might not be the worst avenue at this point as I'm not that valuable and it will give pretty much the most info outside of a poyser lynch.

Also its 3am here so I prolly won't be doing much defending next few hours :heston:

At this point I disagree that the push on you had been lazy

your first post was a lot of parroting. I actually didn't mind your town read on tweet (bc I also had tweet town) although the strength of it and the use of 'obvtown' was a little odd. Post 461 was paper shuffling. Post 462 again omgus, bad defense, the thing that set you apart to answer your question was the strength of your town read on tweet based on the post. Although I don't really see the motivation of you doing it now knowing you're not aligned with him but it was very odd at the time so your omgus isn't great.

You 100% should have been made to claim at this point

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
There's just no reason to think Ace is town here. That's not to say he isn't, there's just nothing that jumps out and says yeah he's town.

The Census could easily have been faked on a guess at that point or it could easily be legit and a scum claimable role.

What your flavor, you never gave it @Ace Dalton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
There's just no reason to think Ace is town here. That's not to say he isn't, there's just nothing that jumps out and says yeah he's town.

The Census could easily have been faked on a guess at that point or it could easily be legit and a scum claimable role.

What your flavor, you never gave it @Ace Dalton

the only thing ive "liked" about his game was his dedication to reading Ptweet town, but hes let that go now that poe isnt kind and his claim is out. we dont have any evidence of his scum game do we? I think we only have 2 indy games? norse he was indy and another game on wf iirc ?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
my issue with those Ptwo games are that, much like here, he's shown up to a degree. Every time he's bailed lately its been as town afaik

Ace

Reaction score
I'm the coolest guy to ever go on the island.

Also I have more knowledge than anyone else in the films (which I presume is the justification for my role.) Also something about a theory of chaos and the fact that I'm always right.

Ace

Reaction score
the only thing ive "liked" about his game was his dedication to reading Ptweet town, but hes let that go now that poe isnt kind and his claim is out. we dont have any evidence of his scum game do we? I think we only have 2 indy games? norse he was indy and another game on wf iirc ?
Nah don't think i've ever been scum here.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
On the other hand, ascetic is one of those go-to indy perks from the good old days ..

Chris, your double vote is permanent right?
presumably pre-lethal days?

Ace

Reaction score
At this point I disagree that the push on you had been lazy

your first post was a lot of parroting. I actually didn't mind your town read on tweet (bc I also had tweet town) although the strength of it and the use of 'obvtown' was a little odd. Post 461 was paper shuffling. Post 462 again omgus, bad defense, the thing that set you apart to answer your question was the strength of your town read on tweet based on the post. Although I don't really see the motivation of you doing it now knowing you're not aligned with him but it was very odd at the time so your omgus isn't great.

You 100% should have been made to claim at this point

Re my opening post, go read back on my past games. I literally do this shit every game as town and SOMEONE decides I'm word salading / parroting etc. Go look at old games of mine as town and find where I did things differently.

Post 461:
Jeff is generally someone who often overthinks and tries to make plays rather than try to use what's in front of him.

This is a general trait of his from my experience and I don't think it is alignment indicative.

Papershuffling is a silly accusation here. Might as well never make points on players meta as that's papershuffling?

Post 462
Also zzz at the "argument" against me.

I'm far from the only person who thought that Tweet's post which I quoted looked good and logical.

This isn't OMGUS lmao. I literally didn't accuse ANYONE of being scummy in this post ?!?!

It's also silly to say that, when others had said Tweet looks good, I was scummy for saying it and being more definitive in it.

I understand you're trying to find things that point either way but its simply overanalysis.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm the coolest guy to ever go on the island.

Also I have more knowledge than anyone else in the films (which I presume is the justification for my role.) Also something about a theory of chaos and the fact that I'm always right.

More knowledge than Dr Wu? :mj

Status
Not open for further replies.