Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
When did I townread him? I'm happy to give him time to get involved and not interested in voting with Poyser right now

If you’re null on him, which seems to be your implication, then opposing the wagon directly doesn’t make any sense - the game is like 4 days old at this point, Now’s the time to start holding peoples feet to the fire

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
tick motherfucking tock dinobuds

Alco

Reaction score
Inclined to just lynch OMB at this juncture. We have his claim and frankly I just don't believe it.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Id be down to keep omb alive if he promises to track me

mikey damage

Reaction score
if I wanted to skirt a wagon, i would have not posted? If I voted on chloe b without a vote count, and it was a hammer and they were town, I would have been crucified. the intent was pure, i'm town, fuck you.

the real targets should be on whomever was voting for Ace at the same time the Chloe talk was happening.

mikey damage

Reaction score
also i'm not buying that claim re: odd night tracker

we gonna get this lynch out of the way right away or try to utilize maximum day 2 time?

Guts

Reaction score
Nah we're sticking with cp atm

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
if I wanted to skirt a wagon, i would have not posted? If I voted on chloe b without a vote count, and it was a hammer and they were town, I would have been crucified. the intent was pure, i'm town, fuck you.

the real targets should be on whomever was voting for Ace at the same time the Chloe talk was happening.

I agree with the reasoning on your point A but as for point B I don't think I should be a target based on voting the leading wagon all day and not inviting on a census claim

mikey damage

Reaction score
it's not necessarily about who started the ace wagon, but who was on it is my point, is all.

mikey damage

Reaction score
i cannot think of a single CP post that's more than 5 words (hyperbole but you get the point)

Guts

Reaction score
do you think that's indicative in any way for his alignment?

mikey damage

Reaction score
Why poyser? I still dont think i got much yo go on rn I think Chris & Jeff are on two different sides of alignments
It seem like they were pushing hard for one or another maybe im wrong just doesn't feel like a town v town i can def admit if im wrong tho
Well I'm fine with that might as well get the split

my only read rn is EV seems obvtown
flay wouldn't have been a bad lynch actually he's been more diplomatic which is kind of a scum tell for him from back in the day

Notable posts (imo).

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I slept for 14 hours :done

vote OMB

I think Hazas point against him is very good, looks a lot like "teehee we're totally not teamed" antics to me. CP kinda hasn't even really started playing yet which points to either having no time or being frustrated at having a weak team, which no offense but Flay and OMB would fit a team like that. Would like a claim from him but probably wouldnt blind lynch.

Guts

Reaction score
I'd prefer cp over omb personally. i'd at least like to give omb a chance at a result this night phase

Status
Not open for further replies.