Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
PoE I sssume, he hasn’t really posted anything of note, and if he had flay and (presumably) OMB mailing it in also, probably couldn’t be arsed :draper2

Guts

Reaction score
poe/done nothing of note/very little in the way of reads

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Not seeing any of cps play as scummy for him tbh

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
The one thing I'd mention is he is usually more active on weekends and isn't here which could hint to lack of caring re: the game

Cp isn't the sort to throw the towel on regardless of teammates though

Alco

Reaction score
I'm here for a little while. anything I can help with?

Odo putting me in the upper midcard :WOW

... of his PoE :worried

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The one thing I'd mention is he is usually more active on weekends and isn't here which could hint to lack of caring re: the game

Cp isn't the sort to throw the towel on regardless of teammates though

This isn’t true, it’s one of his telltale signs when he draws a team that for whatever reason, folds easily.

I’d put a bit less stock in this if OMB isn’t mafia, but then PoE looks worse for him tho. I don’t get which part of his play you think ‘isn’t scummy’ - there’s no play to base this off?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm here for a little while. anything I can help with?

Odo putting me in the upper midcard :WOW

... of his PoE :worried

Who are you leaning towards for the remaining scum players?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
This isn’t true, it’s one of his telltale signs when he draws a team that for whatever reason, folds easily.

I’d put a bit less stock in this if OMB isn’t mafia, but then PoE looks worse for him tho. I don’t get which part of his play you think ‘isn’t scummy’ - there’s no play to base this off?
I remember him defending himself about this before and I also remember seeing it in one of my games where he drew scum and could have been forgiven for packing up but not doing so

The play im basing it off is mostly activity which is usually low, fleeting and trollish on day one of recent town games which is the same as what it is here

Alco

Reaction score
Who are you leaning towards for the remaining scum players?
I was already less than impressed with CP. All he did was give a town lean/read to EV when that was probably what he saw others doing in the first ten or so pages.

I looked at that claim from OMB now and he's probably scum too. Convenient not having to claim a result on N1. I'm not at all against lynching him today.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I remember him defending himself about this before and I also remember seeing it in one of my games where he drew scum and could have been forgiven for packing up but not doing so

The play im basing it off is mostly activity which is usually low, fleeting and trollish on day one of recent town games which is the same as what it is here

Id argue he only mildly trolled upon being tagged/dinovoted

Alco

Reaction score
I like Chris' point about the late vote count and it implicating Mikey somewhat. He can be the 3rd guy.

Alco

Reaction score
CP kinda no-showing in the face of these odds wouldn't surprise me. Or he's just busy idk. In any case, he should probably show up soon.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Seems we’re in agreement then :WOW

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

He’s going to defend himself about it tho because who wants to waste their time with deadass teammates that don’t even try?

You can’t give someone a town read just because they did nothing and you’ve seen them do nothing before as town, that’s madness

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
He’s going to defend himself about it tho because who wants to waste their time with deadass teammates that don’t even try?

You can’t give someone a town read just because they did nothing and you’ve seen them do nothing before as town, that’s madness
When did I townread him? I'm happy to give him time to get involved and not interested in voting with Poyser right now

Status
Not open for further replies.