Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Put it this way

I don’t think you, and I’m pretty sure I don’t think Haza is the guy, so think it through. If me being the killer fits, then go ahead and vote me, but if it doesn’t, barring someone literally confessing, I’m not going to change my vote

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Put it this way

I don’t think you, and I’m pretty sure I don’t think Haza is the guy, so think it through. If me being the killer fits, then go ahead and vote me, but if it doesn’t, barring someone literally confessing, I’m not going to change my vote

Why wouldn't town have a watcher or tracker? I've never seen that. Presumably you think a cop with a martyr BP is enough?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I also don’t think Mikey fakes info. We had already pseudocleared him - as I said before, faking info is a very confrontational move, and that’s not really his MO

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
im not voting anybody but you or mikey as well, ive made my ptero-peace on haza and have accepted im ok with losing with that bullshit

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why wouldn't town have a watcher or tracker? I've never seen that. Presumably you think a cop with a martyr BP is enough?

We had a hider too don’t forget

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also don’t think Mikey fakes info. We had already pseudocleared him - as I said before, faking info is a very confrontational move, and that’s not really his MO

I'd agree Pthat be more of a Jeff/Haza move for sure

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Odo you're voting Mikey but didn't you also say you'd have believed his info?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I don't think it's Mikey at all . If it's Jeff then I've made peace with the fact he is getting the SK win back that I robbed him of during his sleep a few games back :slip:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like I can use the same argument in my own defence. If you’re saying I’ve been super nice guy and stayed on everyone’s good side, why not do that in this phase too? All I have to do is wait for you guys to implode, but that doesn’t fit with my play at all lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in fact I will insist I'm the hammering vote regardless :draper2 I'm not letting either dinodo or mikey quickhammer

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Like I can use the same argument in my own defence. If you’re saying I’ve been super nice guy and stayed on everyone’s good side, why not do that in this phase too? All I have to do is wait for you guys to implode, but that doesn’t fit with my play at all lol
Well i'm voting for you and presumably you don't expect Mikey and Jeff to be implosion-tier?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Odo you're voting Mikey but didn't you also say you'd have believed his info?

Yes, that was before he claimed to have watched Chris for reasons I don’t understand

Like watching Tweet guaranteed at least one catch?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well i'm voting for you and presumably you don't expect Mikey and Jeff to be implosion-tier?

Yeah what I’m saying is going into this phase, I had no heat whatsoever- so then why not just do what you’re accusing me of in this phase too, if that’s the plan?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yes, that was before he claimed to have watched Chris for reasons I don’t understand

Like watching Tweet guaranteed at least one catch?

But the reasons you don't understand could either be him making a boneheaded play as town or faking a boneheaded play as scum. What's the difference lol. Either is dumb and neither is indicative of what he will flip

Status
Not open for further replies.