Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Odo id also like some answers for my own benefit. on day 1, you voted me. you and i then played a game of chicken, where you didn't divulge why you were voting me, and I didn't ask. I'd like you to tell me why you voted and unvoted me that day. I also Pfelt you no sold me a bit regarding poysers allignment when I asked you day 2( i think) what you thought of his claim. I understand it's a while back now, but if you could clarify the reasoning for these things please.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
What changed between this and now?

Reviewing the game script. I was right that you were on the right side of every scum lynch but you weren't really charged with the lynches which would be what made you a prime target as I said.

I'd take the hit for OMB and Poyser would take the hit for CP.

As I said, it definitely gets you some credit being on the right side though, I do admit that. It's less risky than being the spearhead though which the post you just quoted doesn't really take into account.

The bottome half of the quote is irrelevant to you possibly being SK

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’ve no real reason to vote Poyser tho

And you shouldn’t underestimate Flay either :draper2

Why are you so co-operative this game? Thoughts on tweet trying to get you to sus me when I don’t even have a stated reason for voting you (yet)

I think this day 1 post makes it clear I don’t suspect Poyser, and there’s nothing about his claim that would change that opinion

My vote on you was cause I thought you were chatting shite about flay, but then tweet bundles in and invents a case which then makes me look at him instead

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Reviewing the game script. I was right that you were on the right side of every scum lynch but you weren't really charged with the lynches which would be what made you a prime target as I said.

I'd take the hit for OMB and Poyser would take the hit for CP.

As I said, it definitely gets you some credit being on the right side though, I do admit that. It's less risky than being the spearhead though which the post you just quoted doesn't really take into account.

The bottome half of the quote is irrelevant to you possibly being SK

Ehh, I gave you credit for your point on OMB, but the day previous I made it clear he was scum and should be lynched in conversation with Poyser.

I don’t really get credit for CP, but I was still the catalyst for that lynch

Tweet I was all over yesterday. I made it clear he was likelier to be scum than Ace, but lynching Ace had something strategic benefit (which played out)

Flay I had nothing to do with.

I don’t really want to use real life excuses but I don’t have time to make 600 posts and drag folks through games kicking and screaming these days, but to say I haven’t been at the forefront of the game regardless of that is gross :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think this day 1 post makes it clear I don’t suspect Poyser, and there’s nothing about his claim that would change that opinion

My vote on you was cause I thought you were chatting shite about flay, but then tweet bundles in and invents a case which then makes me look at him instead

I appreciate the answer. Pthank you.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Actually, in fairness the conversation with poyser takes place after your point about OMB, so I’ll have to dismiss that :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
All three of us have been at the forefront of plenty let's be honest. we are the top 3 dinoposters.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Ehh, I gave you credit for your point on OMB, but the day previous I made it clear he was scum and should be lynched in conversation with Poyser.

I don’t really get credit for CP, but I was still the catalyst for that lynch

Tweet I was all over yesterday. I made it clear he was likelier to be scum than Ace, but lynching Ace had something strategic benefit (which played out)

Flay I had nothing to do with.

I don’t really want to use real life excuses but I don’t have time to make 600 posts and drag folks through games kicking and screaming these days, but to say I haven’t been at the forefront of the game regardless of that is gross :draper2

can you point this out pls

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah I’m 90% certain OMB gonna flip scum
Where does this confidence come from out of interest? The stuff haza pointed out or his claim?
Actually nvm just read his posts and he’s scum lmfao, can’t believe he slipped through my net

not a single scum read
Let’s go with every single one of his posts so far

I mean this is the sequence, but as I said it took place after your point so I have to recant

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Good about dinodo: I feel he's been active enough that scum should have shot at him.
bad about dinodo: scum didn't fucking shoot at him :francis

Good about Odo : he was right about tweet and I felt he was pretty forward with that
bad about odo: his new game style is tailored for these kinds of end games, and last end game he directed more.

conclusion: fucked if I know

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
You can be at the forefront of the game and not be leading or spearheading directions. I wasn't saying you weren't at the forefront of the game.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
:heston

I can’t be responsible for scum not shooting me

Reactions: RDK

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Good about dinodo: I feel he's been active enough that scum should have shot at him.
bad about dinodo: scum didn't fucking shoot at him :francis

Good about Odo : he was right about tweet and I felt he was pretty forward with that
bad about odo: his new game style is tailored for these kinds of end games, and last end game he directed more.

conclusion: fucked if I know

Why is that a bad point on Odo? We already know he isn't scum and there's no missing kills

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:heston

I can’t be responsible for scum not shooting me

I'm aware, but as always "why is player x still alive" is annoying shit I have to sift through regardless. I'm honestly petro-fucking baffled both of us are in end game. arent you?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like to me Pthis kind of end game is either tailored for many open mislynches possibilities and hoping town fucks it self (which would lean to Odo's MO) , or simple carelessness which I would have to attribute to Mikey.

of course things ending up exactly how Odo said they would is interesting as there's arguments to be made both ways there so i dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.