Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean I just dont give you any credit at all for it because Tweet was obviously next in poe so it didn't matter who was with him today anyway he was a goner. And he was shooting the person last night that he thought was the SK 9/10 and I think its obvious you weren't that guy.

It’s not that simple tho, I already went through why. If he made it to a 2/1/1 split, we can’t just lynch him

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Might hint at nervous scum, might not. You believe it’s irrelevant?
I believe its unnecessary shade that I wouldnt really associate with you.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Haza do you feel dinOdo has been unnecessarily shading today or actively hunting. Because there is a difference, and I feel you should be clear on your feelings here.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I believe its unnecessary shade that I wouldnt really associate with you.

Na, shade would be me saying ‘bro you’re playing at like 5am, you sure you’re not scum?’

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
It’s not that simple tho, I already went through why. If he made it to a 2/1/1 split, we can’t just lynch him
If its 2/1/1 and he thinks you are town why does that make you a threat regardless of your read on him?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Na, shade would be me saying ‘bro you’re playing at like 5am, you sure you’re not scum?’

i mean to play devils dinoadvocate, the way you asked it did feel a LITTLE bit like you were trying to ask the class as well, so I still think his question has some validity to it, regardless if I agree that posting that early 30 mins after the flip is worth asking the question.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I will say I'm enjoying this endgame far more knowing there are 3 other rational people around and if the wrong decision is taken it won't be been a fucking shambles

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
It was 6AM, and i'm usually very invested in any endgame i'm in so regardless of alignment I want to be involved and want to win. You've seen this in practice, numerous times. If that helps ease any concern you may have about what time I was posting at

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If its 2/1/1 and he thinks you are town why does that make you a threat regardless of your read on him?

Huh? We’re talking about when the split is 5/1/1 ie during Yesterday’s day phase. At that point, if I’m a threat, I have to be accounted for one way or the other right?

When it’s 2/1/1, his position is a lot stronger, even though it’s still weak

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Huh? We’re talking about when the split is 5/1/1 ie during Yesterday’s day phase. At that point, if I’m a threat, I have to be accounted for one way or the other right?

When it’s 2/1/1, his position is a lot stronger, even though it’s still weak
I don't think your point holds any relevance because your point assumes Tweet are scum and to answer your question I don't think Tweet has to account for you unless he thinks you're the SK which I don't think he did.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It was 6AM, and i'm usually very invested in any endgame i'm in so regardless of alignment I want to be involved and want to win. You've seen this in practice, numerous times. If that helps ease any concern you may have about what time I was posting at

I didn’t / don’t really have concerns about when you posted :draper2 I certainly wouldn’t base any decision on that anyway

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I didn’t / don’t really have concerns about when you posted :draper2 I certainly wouldn’t base any decision on that anyway
Then your asking should be considered odd, no?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
we have a full 24 yes?i may drag this on thill after work when i can do a dinodeep dive :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
one issue we may face however, is that we will need mikey here if were are voting anyone but dinohim. and if we end up with a no lynch and haza is sk, we are double-o fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.