Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
double dinofuck as Haza is on the same thought... :CENA

mikey damage

Reaction score
P sure mikey just makes up a result to win the game if he is SK so he is prob town

Unless he botched and meant to say he watched tweet and is waiting
that being said, why not fake dininfo here if Mikey is indy? Could he not just say he watched Tweet, suss one of us, and we likely follow? @Odo ?
Interesting can’t imagine a non town would present this point at end game

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yeah I'd actually clear mikey on that.

Makes no sense for him to not just say I shot tweet. He would garner the required support and win the game

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Odos argument for him not being SK is the worst of the 4 he presented so not really sure why he would post it at all as SK.

Backward way of thinking but yeah makes me think he is town

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It’s always a risk coming out with fake info in lylo tho - you turn the phase into a binary ‘im lying/ I’m not lying’ scenario.

It’s better to just clear yourself when it doesn’t matter who gets lynched

I need time to think

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
And then in the interest of fairness, if you believe I’m the SK, you’d have to dismiss me claiming VT on day 4, and how aggressively I went after scum, especially tweet yesterday when I absolutely wouldn’t want him to shoot me

If your argument is that you're SK and that tweet has a gun that means you're saying Tweet is scum. It didn't matter how agressively you went at him yesterday because if youre assuming he has scum he had no option but to shoot SK last night. You going agressively at him from his scum perspective doesn't make you any more likely SK than town

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Now that said, I already said I’d probably trust the info, but can’t speak for you guys

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Now that said, I already said I’d probably trust the info, but can’t speak for you guys

timing/how he presented it+defence would all factor in, but likelier I follow Pthan not in that scenario

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
All depends on the player too fwiw when it comes to faking info. Like I totally would dinodo it and have done it. Mikey isn't a guy I know well enough to know if hes a mad cunt or sit back kind of player (albeit id lean on the latter gun to head just by posting style)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If your argument is that you're SK and that tweet has a gun that means you're saying Tweet is scum. It didn't matter how agressively you went at him yesterday because if youre assuming he has scum he had no option but to shoot SK last night. You going agressively at him from his scum perspective doesn't make you any more likely SK than town

I don’t really understand what you’re trying to say here, but the point was that I wouldn’t want to make myself a threat to scum if I were the SK purely on the basis that if he shoots me, I’d need 2 mislynches rather than 1

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
is it mean that I may just vote Mikey cuz I rather lose to dinone of you? :heston

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I don’t really understand what you’re trying to say here, but the point was that I wouldn’t want to make myself a threat to scum if I were the SK purely on the basis that if he shoots me, I’d need 2 mislynches rather than 1
I mean I just dont give you any credit at all for it because Tweet was obviously next in poe so it didn't matter who was with him today anyway he was a goner. And he was shooting the person last night that he thought was the SK 9/10 and I think its obvious you weren't that guy.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And I'm being half serious, on play you both look much better than mikey :draper2 dinopals

Status
Not open for further replies.