Smarkverse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
0oiEywVqpA9xNGp6L_U5lsKQV_pdJgpQv2WgOkcb5xMmCH8s2kSkEZHR9oxrTL0LiXkySsvCtFuNd46CKwVQITHZ5zDw6KOkMEK9O4jJXDJCx5hc2_RQRvdXZ4oCa8Ov0RXOsS0A7Ck5MNUksSjz4Js

Turning Point will no longer be held on the 27th March and instead the scheduled Japan Show takes places on the 16th April.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
0oiEywVqpA9xNGp6L_U5lsKQV_pdJgpQv2WgOkcb5xMmCH8s2kSkEZHR9oxrTL0LiXkySsvCtFuNd46CKwVQITHZ5zDw6KOkMEK9O4jJXDJCx5hc2_RQRvdXZ4oCa8Ov0RXOsS0A7Ck5MNUksSjz4Js

Turning Point will no longer be held on the 27th March and instead the scheduled Japan Show takes places on the 16th April.
Is that the co njpw show?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
cy5YNvjK_HsUiio_HCsRg16h3orqniijAxr9-4YrbXK3AOO2QQIR2tjHqLpqLYExeCC1cw793-P1GbDmosAB485-q-Dsvd1FP6EcLKbS67t2uY1m85SXmZnoX5nIjm5oC6q_DgubDrvmTkYZXdR_3fE

Episode Seven

The New Japan Cup continues in Oaska live from the Osaka Edion Arena (Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium).

Mjf’s music begins to play after the pyro to kick off the evening. The Intercontinental champion smugly walks down the ramp soaking in the boos and is promptly followed by his entourage, The Pinnacle. Slowly goes through the ropes and takes a few deep breaths before demanding a microphone.

MJF: Last Monday I did you all a favor. I did you all a favor by putting down a sick, rabid dog that has plagued this company for years. I did you all a favor by retiring one of the most despised and pathetic acts in Japan. I did you all a favor by taking out the worst Undertaker cosplay I’ve ever had the displeasure of crossing paths with. I did all that for the benefit of this company and the benefit to all of you yet...I hear you all boo’ing me? That’s interesting because for two years you boo’d poor old EVIL didn’t you? All of a sudden I do and say what everyone is thinking and I’m the bad guy? I guess people are just as dumb in Japan as they are in America huh”

MJF: Regardless of your classless disrespect and the fact that I had one of the most grueling matches in New Japan history last week, after getting my hand raised and standing tall I am still here tonight to grace you with my presence. You’re welcome Osaka”

MJF taunts and soaks in more boos.

MJF: Not only did I retire a pathetic loser last week, I’ve also once again proven that there is not a single person in the back, not a single man in that locker room that has what it takes to hold this title and this company on his shoulders. I am already the greatest Intercontinental champion Japan has ever seen and I've defended it only one time. And before you ask, no, I don’t plan on defending it again any time soon. My contract clearly states I will only defend it on the greatest stages and last week was an exception that I made for all of you. I am the salt of the earth after all.”

MJF: If I’m feeling generous I will think about defending at the New Japan Cup but let’s be honest I wouldn’t want to upstage their precious tournament. I wouldn’t want to outshine their main event because I am the generational talent here and I am the one who you all tune in. I’m the one who runs this place!”

Someone backstage clearly had heard enough and a theme music begins…Could it be?

ITS MOTHER FLIPPIN JOHN CENA!

The Japanese crowd is howling and screaming and instantly rise to their feet. This was not scheduled!

MJF smirks and gets his boys to back off.

Cena stares him down then stares at the IWGP IC title. He smiles.

Cena: You want a main event? You want to be…oh I don’t know, the one that “runs the place”? You want to peacock around that title and that you’re the man around here? Let’s see you defend it against the Franchise!”

MJF : The Face that USED to run the place, John frickin’ Cena! Big fan, big fan! Listen, Jonathan. Can I call you Jonathan? I’m gonna call you Jonathan. I don’t know how good your math is or if your brain got scrambled after all those bumps and going to Hollywood…But ya…your record is trash bud.You’ve lost almost every single one of your matches since you got here big man. I’m sorry guys, I’m sorry, it’s true. So I’m sorry big guy, but no, regardless how big, strong and famous you are...You are not on MJF’s level. You haven’t earned a title shot.

Cena: I figured you’d say that Maxwell. The thing is when you were talking about big matches and main events, it got me thinking. Later this week is NJPW’s big anniversary show at Korueken Hall, and they don’t have a main event. So I pulled some weight backstage and suggested: Why not MJF vs John Cena? And when I beat your ass on national television, you’re going to grant me that title shot at New Japan Cup!

MJF is furious but doesn’t back away

MJF: You want to come and ruin my moment John? Fine. March 4th I’ll main event Korueken hall and embarrass you like I embarrassed EVIL. I’m going to retire you too John Cena because I’m better than you, and you know it!”

MJF flips the mic and walks away. Cena smiles as he has accomplished what he came for.

- | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | -

Will Ospreay vs. Johnny Gargano
UXZhzLR.jpg

The opening contest would be nothing short of extraordinary. Will would shockingly refuse his stable mates being at ringside, seemingly with the intention of winning this match on his own and showing uncanny respect for Gargano. Gargano also is running solo, though we do see glimpses of Ciampa watching the match backstage again.

Ospreay would dominate early on with the clear power advantage and Gargano struggling to use his speed as a fresh Ospreay is quite nimble himself. Missed Os-Cutter would allow Gargano a comeback. Penalty Kick to the face of Gargano as he attempts a through the ropes spear and it sends him to the outside. Ospreay hits a big kick and suplex. Sets Gargano on the table and climbs the top turnbuckle and goes for an Air Assassin (inverted 450) but Gargano slides off at the last moment. Ospreay crashes and burns as the announce table explodes. Gargano gets back in and the count starts. Ospreay barely gets to his feet and crawls back in right before 20. Gargano Escape locked in. Ospreay crawls and scratches and manages to get to the ropes. Forearm battle but Ospreay is looking dead. Lock up and Gargano grabs the ropes and goes for One Final Beat but Ospreay throws him into the turnbuckle. Cheeky Nandos stunned Gargano some more. OS CUTTER!
NO

Garagano kicks out. Will goes for Storm Breaker right away but Gargano squeaks out it and hits a low drop kick to the knees. Runs out of the ropes and launches himself into Ospreay’s midsection for a launched spear.

Will kicks outs.

Gargano uses all this strength and hits a nasty brainbuster on Ospreay. He signals for the end.He locks Will’s head in and springboards up for One Final Beat. But Ospreay refuses again and this time uses his power to hold Gargano up in a vertical suplex position. He slickly readjust him by dropping him onto his shoulder and modifying his grip. Uh oh. STOOOOOORM BREAKEEEEEER!!!!

Winner: Will Ospreay 19:45 - pinfall via Storm Breaker

Ospreay has his hand raised and is quite beat up. Gargano is slow to get up himself and offers up his hand to Will. Will thinks about it for a moment, but walks away and goes to celebrate on the turnbuckle.

Brody King is in the ring after the break.He talks about being overshadowed by the NJ Cup tournament but his reign of terror will continue tonight, if anyone has the guts to step out to face him.

LA Dojo music would hit and Alex Coughlin would come out of the back along with Ren Narita by his side. He says he has not forgotten about the beating Brody put on Yuya a while back and he’s here to collect some bones in his honor. Brody laughs and welcomes the challenge

Brody King ( c ) vs Alex Coughlin
REmUoL2.jpg

A change of pace from the opener this would be a slower paced physical and strike heavy matchup. Brody would still be the stronger and bigger man but Alex would show off his inhuman strength by managing to shock King with a deadlight german after a drop toe hold counter. He would go for another suplex but this time Brody would overpower him and hit a big lariat. Various big man things later Alex would attempt a come back but be cut with a big ol’ uranage.Brody would stalk his prey and hit consecutive lariats before securing the win with the Gonzo Bomb.

Winner: Brody King

After the match Brody King would put the boots to Coughlin before Ren Narita confronts him and they have a long stare down. Some shoves are exchanged but before anything else can happen Buddy Murphy appears from the back and slides behind Nariata who eats a superkick for turning around. Gonzo Bomb to Narita by King adds insult to injury as House of Black stand tall going into the break.

We go to the infirmary backstage where Kris Statlander is getting her cuts and wounds from last week’s bout with Suzuki examined. She shoos away the nurse and faces the camera. She addresses Bea Priestley hiring Suzu to take her out of action and calls her a coward for running away from an ass kicking she deserves. She says she’s got a surprise friend of her own to help her tonight and that someone has been looking to show a lot more of an aggressive side to her. Kris says that tonight she's finally getting her hands on Bea and she’s not going to let that opportunity get away or get disqualified. She announces that officials have just told her the Main Event tag match will now be a no DQ Osaka Street Fight.

On top of Cena vs MJF, the team informs us that Ren Narita will take on Brody King at the 50th Anniversary show on March 4th from Korakuen Hall.

Prior to the show Syuri picked out Skye Blue as a challenger after seeing her hang around with Candice LaRae and mocking her.

Syuri (c ) vs Skye Blue
1lmMToJ.jpg

Prior to the show Syuri picked out Skye Blue as a challenger after seeing her hang around with Candice LaRae and mocking her.

The match would end quickly but not before Syuri could play with her food. She would beat the ever loving hell out of Blue with strikes and kicking her in the face, busting the young rookie open to the crowds horror. She would lock in a rear naked choke for the mercy win but would refuse to let go for quite some time, sending Blue to snoozeville covered in her own blood.

Winner: Syuri

She would laugh at Blue and casually walk back up the ramp. Candice would come running out and both of them would exchange glances before Candices rushes towards her stablemate’s aid.

Paul Heyman is giving an interview backstage. He mentions the vicious attack on Brock Lesnar by a masked monster last week and how Brock is currently being assessed nearby for a concussion. He goes on to say that whoever is responsible will be punished as The Beast has now been angered. That’s a spoiler.

Before he can continue we see him looking to the side and is all of a sudden pleading. The camera is thrown to the side as we here scuffle and Paul screams.

Back from the commercial the announce team informs us that after an altercation backstage, Paul Heyman has been abducted and is nowhere to be found. We are told Brock Lesnar is now making his way to the Arena.

Dijak w/ Mustafa Ali vs Roderick Strong w/ Kevin Owens
xSpy7cI.jpg

A rare heel on heel battle as such things can happen is a tournament setting. Roderick would use his technical prowess and experience to grind down the larger Dijak with some mat wrestling. As the match goes on however Dijak manages more and more to power his way out and punish Strong with a big cut off move such as a big boot and a back bodyslam. After a few failed pin attempts by Strong, Dijak would turn up the heat with some powerful strikes followed by an elbow drop from the top tope for a close 2 count. Backbreaker exchange by both men gets the crowd on their feet. Owens tries to interfere but Mustafa cuts him off and the fight on the outside. Strong is distracted and eats a beautiful drop kick in the back of the head, stunning him long enough for Dijak to nail him with Feast Your Eyes and cover him for the shock victory over the veteran.

Winner: Dijak -12:35 - pinfall via Feast Your Eyes

Owens and Mustafa check on their respective stablemates, abandoning their fight once the bell rings.

Announce team would inform us that both Black and Okada are both scheduled for matches coming up tonight. They remind us that both have been heavily fined and even banned from the building at one point. They tell us that both have been informed they are both on short leashes this evening and expected to be on their best behavior outside the ring.

Io Shirai is making a passionate speech in front of Queen’s Quest but Hayashishita looks bored and continues to scoff throughout. Io confronts her and Utami stands up to her nose to nose. They both swear at each other and Japanese until Utami clearly says in English “ You Stuck Up Wannabe Royal Bitch” causing Io to strike her across the face. Silence breaks and Io tells her to show up at the 50th anniversary so she can remind her who her Queen is!

Io Shirai vs Utami Hayashishita official for NJPW 50th Anniversary

Kazuchika Okada vs Toru Yano
BLltTvd.jpg

Yano comes out in his usual trolly fanfare and begins his silly antics. Okada now makes his entrance, looking dead at the ring. He stares a hole through Yano. The match begins and Yano goes to shake hands, Okada no sells and stares at him. Yano turns his back and shrugs to the crowd. Okada grabs him by the arm and spins him around.
RAINMAKER

Maintains wrist control

RAINMAKER

Maintains wrist control.

RAINMAKER

Winner: Okada - 1:25 - Pinfall via Rainmakers

Okada gives zero emotion as his hand is raised. He begins to go through the ropes but Malakai Black’s music begins.

Malakai makes his entrance and slowly walks down the ramp and Okada stares and him from the apron. Okada drops down to the floor as Malakai approaches and security begins to surround them. However not a strike or word is exchanged and Okada simply walks past him while maintaining eye contact. Black seems pleased and laughs.

Malakai Black vs Nick Jackson w/ Matt Jackson
COpbxtA.jpg

Nick makes his entrance along with Matt who decides to stay back and do commentary. The match is a styles clash of high flying and hard strikes with both men seemingly equal for the first opening segments of the bout. A knee to the body of a running Nick would slow things down further to Malakai’s pace, allowing him to open up his striking offense and pummeling Nick’s body and legs with fierce kicks. A few failed pinfalls later, Malakai would be frustrated and go for Black Mass early leading to Nick countering and hitting a superkick party followed by a standing moonsault for a close 2. Nick would continue his comeback with a big dive to outside stopping Malakai’s recovery. A big top rope moonsault would be kicked out of as well. Nick goes to the apron and grabs the ropes for a springboard 450 but Malakai recovers too quickly and smashes him out of the air mid flip with the Black Mass. Cover is only for show as Nick is clearly knocked out.

Winners: Malakai Black - 14:00 - Pinfall via Black Mass

Brock arrives in the parking lot in a large Ford truck. He rushes out backstage and begins to yell and scream for Heyman and kicking doors in. He finally reaches a door to a boiler room and kicks it off its hinges. Inside he finds a bloody and gagged Heyman tied to a chair in the middle of the room. It appears he has been tortured. Paul’s screams are mumbled by the gag in his mouth and he is unable to warn Brock that this a trap. Brock is hit from behind with a large metal pipe and falls to his knees. The dark masked figure goes to strike him once more but Brock manages to grab his arm and they struggle for the pipe. Brock hits a big right hand to the jaw of his assailant causing him to drop the pipe and feel. Brock looks around angrily but the mystery man is nowhere to be seen.

Osaka Street Fight
R5dqLIM.jpg

Suzu Suzuki and Bea Priestley would make their entrance first carrying kendo sticks to the ring. Kris Statlander music would hit and she would make her way out but point to the side for her mystery opponent.

Newest member of the Justice Squad???? Remains to be seen, either way, we got a street fight and Willow Nightingale has a chair in hand and is ready to mess stuff up with a smile!

Suzu Suzuki and Bea Priestley vs. Kris Statlander and Willow Nightingale
nYEAxJK.jpg

Match would obviously be a wild slobberknocker with tons of crazy spots and violence that spilled out to the indoor parking lot and various other areas in and outside the ring. Dark Sheik would appear with a bat and turn the odds in Oedo Tai’s favor. Dark Sheik would eventually be neutralized when Willow would catch the bat and break it over her knee and put Sheik through a table with a powerbomb as Statlander would fend off both Bea and Suzuki with merciless intent. The fight would eventually lead to the halls at the indoor parking lot. Willow would turn the odds in her teams favor landing huge uppercuts to Suzu sending her to the ground.She would crush Suzuki’s skull between her and a car door via an insane cannonball on the garage floor. About 5 kendo sticks and 3 chairs were broken in the process of this match. The insanity would come to a close Priestly and Willow are down Priestley speared her through an open car door knocking it off its hinges. Kris would continue to beat the hell out of the downed Suzuki, picking her up and climbing onto the roof of a car and driving her down into the windshield with the Big Bang Theory. She pins her on the pavement after dragging her lifeless carcass out from underneath the wreckage.

Winners: Kris and Willow

Kris stands tall and lifts Willow up and they embrace in victory. Bea is distraught and angry but is forced to try and wake Suzuki up as the faces stand victorious tonight.

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
February Rating & Data

1667944239212.png

Highest Weekly Rating

1667944497944.png

1667944758191.png

February
Promotions
Rating
1st.
NJPW
2nd.
TNA
3rd.
ROH
4th.
AEW
5th.
AWA

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
dNo_INdCWiFJ6sv0KgcNC5PyvAMKEVDWN1c0bAk2b5yC_2J0LMvaoG-0jorCbnNWMLqTJKJw4y2GYA5h2isc76IAwnfXuP6UJ1hgqAGWl0VUTu7x9QZN7T9BvuWBXIE9dAXfvXrxJAd2Kc8MNVw

Tour Show Three
[Tokorozawa Sakura Town Japan Pavilion, Saitama , Japan] - 1st March, 2022

- Tetsuya Endo would open the final Tour Show before Champion Carnival by cutting a scathing promo on Kento Miyahara. Endo would make it clear that Miyahara had embarrassed the legacy of Japanese wrestling, by allowing a rotten and wretched bastard like Rhino to steal the gold and make the entire United Japan Wrestling Organization look like a bunch of pricks. Endo would declare that the KO-D Openweight Championship was the ‘REAL’ big prize in the UJWO and intended to prove himself by taking on Jake Lee at the up and coming pay per view and that despite the rumors he had heard about Rhino defending the belt, the match between himself and Jake would be the real main-event this coming week.

CONFIRMED CONTEST
2rEoG7_UWAMs9IOIvozQTVwoJFyUPTbsyxyi7QGJBZ1lsRSsQ7zBdls4YGNMYbEmfU7mpW5Ics9QW5Oi9_W_AVsVkGKb_wTOKFjTJmMuXEu9QnkftSIr8QeZMAJaJFP6vCoz2O-JpXeyFe-nKbse0edkUrH_FFS0dhGPp4MAaiTQorgcwDa8ZFvK1NqUiQ

CuBIq2HFwLlBVX5gjqyI2UA672bYpxYNx_jQqLwILFN80nWPWwF-dmdMxvNkpOdBKjBGZhGUhaJ_2S7NGfJXu3JktyJRovFkc1N7JULXlvoCuq5C41wXLYA8XxTjbooFV5kwllfC07DKJxg6tXOgieJL9G5-Aa-3OxsgXT_reGwyUmDltiiRhCVnIwqRiw

The first semifinal in the Princess Tag Team Tournament would see Harukaze & Kaya Toribami continue their strong run of dominance and would be incredibly aggressive in their approach and would book themselves a place in the final after seeming to destroy Ashley Vox’s left leg and leave her unable to come to her partner's aid. The Broken would circle Delmi Exo like ravenous wolves and the two women would finish Exo off with double forearm smashes and advance to the finals.

Winners: BROKEN (Harukaze & Kaya Toribami)

- Shawn Spears would feature in an angry video promo in which he would make it clear that he was not a coward and not the sort of person to run away from an open challenge and he intended on stepping through the Forbidden Door and slapping the absolute crap out of that stupid Pokotan next Monday night.

CONFIRMED CONTEST
KLPLFlrzsxkQbkjghh9vEvt00ta_fBfApyBmmC3oEqN48aCcdSzeVyr8HZLP3WiJs3pwUqRE1sICcqGfaLhdxFUMBocfsiliXiyLLsOfptC_gguVOC3JnSE0aPCcoQNDvV1UUNV7T3dXBVQHlxmMBw5X8poh6sNx6j8v1xuisM1zpTlqjkpz2XSrw8TWhQ

-mAOUN40sFjQg2Na39NP46rLhp-YaFW2Z7Y_ddsu6LVrrjj1xPHG3FnRK3QZYfXQ0m8ULfgj-bdAx-Q2c4vCrFDBYwjiju3tK6NgoEEzijhKOD_hQbX6gKHdxWlELHbnADekzoFKU2Z36myEB5HBjICSvDh9LgxsX8YmlN1P6yjUPgQfBlKmp8hG0EZWPQ

The second semifinal match would be a much tighter affair and there was a real excitement in the air with NJPW’s The Donnas still in the tournament and for many fans considered as the star attractions of the Princess Tag Team Tournament. The match would end with Thekla trapping Arisu Endo in her corner, just long enough for Guilia to nail Suzume with the Toxic Spider Death Drop and claim the victory via pinfall.

Winners: The Donnas (Giulia & Thekla)

- After the bell, Guilia would grab a microphone and make her intentions clear that at Champion Carnival her and Thekla intended on becoming the Princess Tag Team Champions before returning to New Japan and rightfully becoming the Goddess of Stardom Champions to round things off.

rFhq4fs.jpg

- The French-Canadian Frankenstein PCO would cut a rage fueled and bizarre promo in which he would confirm that he had been personally invited to Champion Carnival by Event Director Hisaya Imabayashi and that he would challenge Rhino for the Triple Crown Heavyweight Championship. PCO would then rant about his desire to right the wrongs of the past and that his former foes would suffer from chaining him down for so long.

CONFIRMED CONTEST
9SEwCMygjJse7sVIR7ilv-qFZ-dAgSsSbyOUoknO4XcmJbKi7aExKI0AUs-tpXyYMYbTaJ8-EAfhbdybJ3HnqirseUTMEyfdUZhP_uAsOf0pxKevIpeOluqqhjdNyxpy10MGBxOkYPQxa3aUzVI754Dthnk_p2PrACNGTxP5APMnJtxzOqHQslE61YVnDg

MiMKOlF7OrSGuu_4E-kHKNl194CH5bHMxNcIoh4ieoflpc8gMp86Yl_e3ELmLJ7H6fs3tdqTdV0DRItL-1_q8vJpnFA52tnGHCLZ5FGVA9PIH5iclAn6Z5XKIRncnjmslJY0SF7Xr-tiVD-b0m3owgkcBIDMT50cNbrYCs79-u9eJRkFNvYc-XVVGtfpqg

The first semifinal in the International Tournament would be a real test for both teams involved, with aggressive tag team combinations and with every man involved in the contest really being forced to put their bodies on the line for the victory. Yukio Sakaguchi would feature in the breakthrough moment by smashing into Corvin with Right Knee of God (Jumping knee strike into a cornered opponent) and transition into a roll-up pin to claim the win and send Eruption to the finals.

Winners: Eruption

- Drew Parker would cut an incensed promo in which he would make it clear UJWO was the home of Deathmatch Wrestling in 2022 and that with Alex Colon as the promotion’s Extreme Champion was very much something he could get behind and that he wanted to help solidify the scene for the rest of the roster and would announce that himself, Rina Yamashita, MASADA and Atticus Cogar would feature in a Four Way Barbed Wire Deathmatch at Champion Carnival and that the winner of the contest would be earn themselves the next shot at either Colon or Yusuke Okada - although Parker would make it clear that he had no faith that Okada would get the job done.

CONFIRMED CONTEST
4uP4ddjH-02GPPj1yQjn0eKsk2IqIf2VCdRQrFN1WtLz4c0UMyydQ1OpCWIFdIid7ZpTMQMB9YO0G5RUofM3vyboW2NaT8U1S_3eb37P-FpGYET9NClJrWFZIGy70FFoVfLhAQ5LEoEtAVhHdPpEs8rXj_gW7juqXy8gNNZUFODGHKvtyGxEv7idEk1Csg

6eMnZv2zLIa22rMg-DUGB4KUWKKhvt8Xuc7ZgANhGdj-b5F2qMn9XscOxR7i3jQqci8IcO0FhrSPhpNARsgyGSDZx7tTpOk9KnJImYz-sH1nhnFusWvbbcYFjoG4KEdSNSZFCBJPCuHKXmqXwTNr98sAsh6feI7naGhEql4O5i3G3YnLXET6bbUAU_krDw

The final contest of the Road to Champion Carnival would see Purple Haze and The Crows battle each other with the intent of earning themselves a place on next week’s PPV and booking themselves in a match against Eruption. The match would be marred with controversy though as Purple Haze’s Izanagi would play interference and would start grabbing at Vicky Haskins and attempt to drag her backstage. This would distract Mark Haskins long enough for The Bodyguard to grab him from behind and throw him over his shoulder with a brutal German Suplex and transition into a bridge to claim the victory and earn themselves a shot at the tag team titles.

Winners: Purple Haze

TEROUSU.jpg

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
dope show. some really good ppv matches setup too. Donnas in the finals :mark:

Reactions: Death By Looch

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
running UJWO was never something I had planned on putting together, and really had just been a way to make the rest of the world more organic

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
top wrestlers of the week - accumulative totals after two months, one man is leading the march and is head and shoulders above the rest of the field.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
wINldVfkCzLuUsumTHyr509lhpZ6ExPF_4XTZVTUszd_Rf3Hxr9QKxXgWueb97GIVoPatofwr3g9CwIefunOeyyV6KJb08g1IIWcx4W0nZyAWwLaxzCR5_mIwzVRKLCKbAi04e9s6IYUwuo1Fjnzz9U8f5qM2Yz1I2MgQQuYCUzyi7ANzppeutikYZSt0Q

7th March 2022 [Nagoya, Aichi, Japan]

tCQFiPJv5MYrC_QRnp5pepMsMmA3F55__FLSRNsPRFPbiMOf-IsjO8tRQRzKY2Cz7Pa_xcHkdfWe6y-OA7JnjmrxeOgq8dTMzvJGkTWVClBiGmJ-I1PEVPRscWK25kcuPF_N5LuMmjgMjCcgDsDHm3zOIyGHoK_lTaH98o470xFZnVKPnLWQZb0e6b1ENA

+ + + + +

ukK2dhgpvD57S1iXY-zn7wKmflSxmyLuZ_LVSD20wmPSKjhOWEg_TJJJr2RSd71vMNAexABHqHkHtwzcvG_kf-rSd7DcQbb5hE8XBqY_Kh0DI2HPZcH5QDFIQsNRimU6MCV02i0h8VTiGXcjuYh5DP5IbYEyKq0jg8fATKOJskhg1pOJ4Eg1RlzcbRUhQw

+ + + + +

ovLNQkk.jpg

The Donnas (Thekla & Guilia) vs. Broken (Harukaze & Kaya Toribami)
QLkLGYtj5-97zdKUac8qZmwGrt1TgSCoTz8jNTZTYOYCPK9hkNbDpvYakJ45xElKJM2nJ2c-ooaDDgUZpGW8u3zLAfCRjcCaO42HbwxE1S9sF1piCjgDzk1eYdl5ZqT2Fdu4tBWF1Yg4B2xnF007CwOqWpDWk4RY-6fA3D3WRIlOPMG9nWkIh8dSbyZQKg

+ + + + +

-QhpDfKO2opfdemjr7kfWRP0Px64HD24LWFjhg6VaX1ZLw4j3QtY88po9A9wJvY-yj4i8wZchsh2Xs3TViQ8j4TrbQfnY7FOJ67oIihDmEKY175sZYSW92bq64zVCY-rvRdmrcf44lZJU7PMw1b-FfT8PG_arKg8QNMnA47vw6zKAUFY26JWwKL_o1t1PA

jMoKBKELAmqW_8zA4qkXYtulqmMsPbEyUf8a_Nw74HspGvFLjMbxS0n_lOp-N1xeflNylydUUx5cb5apHa-mvSi3_6W2szl5FzVSTqPs8BVO5DM95gYAh37S4b1zaMUb5fLk80PqkwqoMJYbcFHq3LU-O77rj5uLCIbSMrMZGiXg5DBmjl2ihkjD9RV5fg

+ + + + +

fif8GIe.jpg

JKk7Wmn_NpKtNRRDj94qWo15KqNnUeCS9BcE7L72JbywVU3s9Cetl8mCxkth8C4MYKszo6GP3tuDYrppbmPgj3ZJanJsWDnjkOa0pUn8JGxs1z_yR66Ktv57D2QFvcMVT3K0aCzUlwJQv9lTNf-ZeLc5S1u3T1czZ_LSMSAKAGRQ8q4s3icTTez0DQdwsw

+ + + + +

sdxUZXB.jpg

Z72rmGZEzvo_sIDVDK391ZMZTzmLHQ_oIpvIZoN4OlIb8bUAkJROp5yMnZyT6CBmcF9_UfdStexi1_ZpkFnPOgY8GoOExELdDm9zfIBLP-ZQ4H8fsduxhVxjSvypknfpeaUA-Sx0cdtFjfJtWzY-dxVSax49VgSSfnvMXhB3U-JgGGk6MXEAiq-4er4ooA

+ + + + +

rT23tQlrn-AxuiS8SJ0MV5A5HKqlt9L8CQbOd2ZSBuRBRbrcRg1ud9OfNs_ijJ47QasAvntstOlaAFDKcObgE8GiGdLd9OI3Uqj2H2-OELMyLs-EycHeozCIOfAH6BtjlUHJuNtzE9AeR3RcQZz_y1MBJRAqoXSacXdn-VxfTUcbJn-4aqC-wTCZmyBwlw

ZdmrsrML56_EyaLNkFwIpTLp53gDCDWJwim4KQhja719F6gyAnoUDt1ew8rArOLxFR8Z6KWLazksc0Ie-_xl6n4Uh61zi8bs9IHRsnyySf-YUQYgTIJynqNekG2FPfLbWuzYfD-oMTPuse3c4DYPTJFiBVP9xujgvA6QDCMzfpi8ipNdsh4PIpm-c6_TKQ

+ + + + +

JuyuCgv.jpg

Purple Haze (Zeus & The Bodyguard) vs. Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi & Yukio Sakaguchi)
tpfCl6S8hIoyyA1Y10jKb8o__BmvU5UvWknF9eOuUS_M0M-BKOcUSSpVUkUl4B5tkXtUOpBwSHE8yiZJ-6KaCLQqD_DZ49F2grXAjlJfaVZoRp5y6NnXhFTOKqkQrFI3FGv8z5_VQ0sb-5Zb6I6giCOzNatEkMy_gHpNyxW34wgls5W7YCcUqvvsixk1rw

+ + + + +

YXrlT4X.jpg

Vanhqw6s5C-yAj-VBWi2NHTLAiwvVdmSQ4_Rniwk_O7Wkgf_Bb_ukcXsgHbQfWBUU_s8PDPJNWEEG0dgLyDkXJAbncezh-e58i_vNSMJb5yaSs6VYSyfJu3F3uTwxHFJDuX_0RoclKZ_cvTzIqYvK7_Z2M6JLn9OTXDUuPqhspOal-LvwyHlGU2I86aB7A

+ + + + +

MwS2R80.jpg

t4N053rIbbjAoSQaLoxvrG5xgXeDtoF9PY2gEtSAQSK1XlY5Ik6T4DAz8-RwOwabRcIVXtZcLS0JnX9k1IwsRh0IOVfZvlQQTTyNVB5HcjTF1NzpvL7vL1MDzOvmsmRXbCffMBRO8ji6RthB0XcdgbNFk8WuOiuYDbmFbbcYbz24D7ui0i1_uYWd4S0msw

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

njpwannpng.png

Prediction Contest
Prize: Choose next KOPW stipulation
Lucha Bear (Taya Valkery and Masha Slamovich) vs STARS ( Riho and Meiko Satomora)preshow
Steve Maclin, QT Marshall, Ishimori and El Phantasmo vs. Kota Ibushi, Konosuke Takeshita, Kushida and Alex Zaynepreshow
Brody King (c) vs Ren NaritaNEVER Openweight Title
The Young Bucks vs Rappongi Vice
La Faccion Ingobernables (Naito, Rush, Andrade) vs ChAoS ( OC, Ishii, Eagles)NEVER 6 Man Tag Titles
The Clinic ( Britt Baker, Mickie James) vs. Cosmic Angels (Tam Nakano, Mina Shirakawa)
Utami Hayashishita vs. Io Shirai
Mustafa Ali (c) vs Laredo KidIWGP JR HW Title
MJF vs John CenaIf John wins, he can challenge MJF for the IWGP IC Title

Reactions: Marty McFourth