Jon Honcho = Charismatic Edge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
As many of you know I haven't been on a lot lately. Anyways, one of the PM's waiting for me when I got on today was from an old member many of you probably remember by the name of The Australian Badass. Well apparently Mr. Charismatic here on another forum that TAB is on signed up as "This Guy" claimed to be me and asked for an admin spot based on his "proven track record on IWF" Good stuff. lol

:Jawdrop2:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
seriously WTF?
That's even worse than anything someone like John would do...

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Wow....and here I was preparing to defend Honcho from the haters. But seriously, trying to pass yourself off as someone else to score a mod spot on a wrestling forum? God damn. Just start suplexing everyone and become world champion 16 times like I did. It's a proven method.

Goddammit Beard. I owned your ass and you know it

Reaction score
^^^Didn't you also reclaim the World's Hotdog Eating championship for the U.S by an incredible 26 dog margin and also scale Mt. Everest barefoot with a hangover and didn't you also bed every single female cast member of Desperate Houswives? And to top it off, didn't you kill The World's Most Interesting Man in an alcohol fueled knife fight?

Reaction score
Very true. BTW, that's one of my favorite sayings. But, if not mistaken, didn't you also skin a grizzly bear with a plastic butter knife in celebration of winning a 5-in-the barrel- Russian Roulette tournament.