Jon Honcho = Charismatic Edge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
Why are you so angry that I gave away your identity? If you are truly in your late 20's, I find that highly pathetic, I'm sorry. I personally advise you to step back, and reevaluate this situation, then reevaluate your life. You are literally fuming enough at me to send me messages telling me how bad of a guy I am and how I wronged you, yet you want so bad on this forum that you're continously creating accounts and are not even dumb enough to fake an account correctly. You are in dire need of psychotherapy and should see a psychiatrist immediately, I can direct you to one if needed. He goes by "Axis" and I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out in your time of need, Charismatic Edge/Jon Honcho.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
It definitely makes sense. Is there any proof that it is the same person? I already banned Jon today for advertising for a week.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I say lay off of him. He's alot better this time around than he was before. He brings discussion to forum and is pretty active. I can see G1 going at him cause of how Honcho is acting for being exposed, but everyone else, nah.

...god...

Reaction score
Did you read what I said? I had no intention of giving it away and I honestly didn't give a shit at all. Go back and read it. It wasn't until he tried to act cool and tell Axis he's 'taking rep seriously'.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah I read it. I remember the thread where you said it was him. But you only did it cause of how he was acting. That's why I said I see why your calling him out, cause he's over-reacting toward you. That's cool. I'm just saying others don't need to start jumping on him too.

Axis

Reaction score
I do not understand why people make new accounts to start over. If you are a good poster, your posts are enough to change minds. There are some exceptions. For example, if LKP went and got educated, it would still probably be in his best interest to sign up under a new name and begin anew, given the bad rap he has gotten for being a moron. However, charismatic_edge was nowhere near that point. He was an alright poster, albeit somewhat lame. If he had begun to post with quality, then he could have earned a good reputation (which he is obviously striving for) that way. Now, though, he has lost any chance of that.

...god...

Reaction score
Speaking of LKP, where the hell is he :(? He made one random post in the news I think and then I guess he finally left. I think LHR scared away gates too and the fact that he got like the worst rating. Blaze I really don't care about, but damn, we're losing everyone there is left to harass.

EDIT: Oh yeah, made J DOG cry and leave too.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
That is exactly why I was so against banning LKP. I didn't want him to leave because a lot of entertainment would be lost.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
No my point was Beer and a few others always would say "BAN LKP", but no one realized that there wouldn't be a moron anymore to poke fun at. He is however banned from HIAT due to his request.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah, I wasn't sure I saw him post a few days ago in a thread about Drew I think but other than that he hasn't been around for a few weeks.