Jon Honcho = Charismatic Edge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Reaction score
LKP is legitimately Blue though.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
^So is Blaze and maybe WORLDLIFE. Not positive on the latter though. About 62% certain.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Yeah I read it. I remember the thread where you said it was him. But you only did it cause of how he was acting. That's why I said I see why your calling him out, cause he's over-reacting toward you. That's cool. I'm just saying others don't need to start jumping on him too.

I was jumping on him way before anyone, as far as I know.

Sadly, I wasn't jumping on his dick because I couldn't find it.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
That is exactly why I was so against banning LKP. I didn't want him to leave because a lot of entertainment would be lost.

McFly is the new LKP. I don't understand why you think he is such a good poster when he mostly drops one liners.

Kizza

Reaction score
I liked Charismatic_Edge, at least he brought discussion.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I was jumping on him way before anyone, as far as I know.

Sadly, I wasn't jumping on his dick because I couldn't find it.

I'm not one to brag or anything but I'm 6inches... in the freezing cold.

I liked Charismatic_Edge, at least he brought discussion.

Yeah, so do I. I mean he wasn't top notch poster or anything, but he's average. He goes on these little kiddie rages every now and then, but he's alright. Same with McFly.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
McFly is the new LKP. I don't understand why you think he is such a good poster when he mostly drops one liners.

I understand your point. However I never really went around saying he was a good poster. I have seen some of his discussions and some of his points of view I do agree with. I gave him a bunch of rep the other day because I seen a lot of people just red repping him for fun. Which I do not think is fair for a new member to receive. I think everyone should have a fair chance here. Whether they are Blue or not (looking at LKP).

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
As many of you know I haven't been on a lot lately. Anyways, one of the PM's waiting for me when I got on today was from an old member many of you probably remember by the name of The Australian Badass. Well apparently Mr. Charismatic here on another forum that TAB is on signed up as "This Guy" claimed to be me and asked for an admin spot based on his "proven track record on IWF" Good stuff. lol

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
As many of you know I haven't been on a lot lately. Anyways, one of the PM's waiting for me when I got on today was from an old member many of you probably remember by the name of The Australian Badass. Well apparently Mr. Charismatic here on another forum that TAB is on signed up as "This Guy" claimed to be me and asked for an admin spot based on his "proven track record on IWF" Good stuff. lol

:smh Damn Honcho, what are you doing. I've vouched for you twice now.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Wow....and here I was preparing to defend Honcho from the haters. But seriously, trying to pass yourself off as someone else to score a mod spot on a wrestling forum? God damn. Just start suplexing everyone and become world champion 16 times like I did. It's a proven method.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

Fucking rofl.