John Morrison???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I didnt watch WWECW but I heard Nitro changed his name to John Morison. I dont really understand why they did this but...w/e

thoughts???

MikeRaw

I heard as well and dont know what sgoing on...I guess we'll find out soon though.Its prob just a gimmick change...

Truth

Reaction score
Great gimmick change for Nitro who needed one to make him seem more in place on ECW and give him a change. He cut a good promo, his best one yet tonight and the gimmick is pretty good, a rockstar with agression and tenacity. Its a better look, edging a little away from his pretty boy look and the name is more "main event". Johnny Nitro seems childish. Dont have anything bad to say about this change.

J

4 of us...I missed ECW...Anyone wanna post a vid of it...Cuase i'm lost...

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Ok 1st of all POST!!!!quit the fucking 3 word posts...its called spam

Anyway I love the new gimmick...as Truth said Nitro was getting old and this new rocker gimmick gives him that Main Event feel that he lacked in the past. I never thought I would see John cut a promo that good after his last few...he is showing that he wants to be champion and I am loving it...imo hes the best of the 3 champs atm.

reaction

Reaction score
he needed a gimmick change really so he could split away fully from the Melina MNM thing

Great One

I think it's SICK and he cut a very decent promo. To all who was saying he wasn't ready, I believe just got proven wrong.

3lions

Reaction score
Fukkin spammers !!!!!! If you don't know what's going on DONT FUKKIN POST !!!!

As for this gimmick change, great move by WWE. Johnny Nitro was a jobber who would have never been credible as a ME star on any brand. His music and appearance held too much assosiation to Melina and his MNM jobbing days. This new gimmick change should give him a second chance in WWE and will help him gain credibility quicker. John Morrison is a very random name for a wrestler, but I like it. His appearance is also much, much better and I was amazed to see him cut a good promo. Hopefully Nitro has turned the corner now and will continue to develop. Hopefully he holds the title for a couple more months, to help him get over with his new gimmick change.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Umm, John Morrison is pretty obviously a take off of Jim Morrison, whom Mr. Nitro has an uncanny resemblance to at times. Of course Jim Morrison being a God this makes me very happy.

Now all I want to see if John getting loaded up on LSD and running around saying "I AM THE LIZARD KING!!!!!!"

The Godfather

Reaction score
Umm, John Morrison is pretty obviously a take off of Jim Morrison, whom Mr. Nitro has an uncanny resemblance to at times. Of course Jim Morrison being a God this makes me very happy.

Now all I want to see if John getting loaded up on LSD and running around saying "I AM THE LIZARD KING!!!!!!"

LMAO, and as for the gimmick change, I like it. There's way more opportunities for him as a heel-ish rocker than a wannabe movie star. Plus, anything that can remind me of Jim Morrison is fine by me.

EDIT: For those wondering, Jim Morrison is the guy in my sig at the bottom, also in monkeystyle's avatar.