John Morrison???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I honestly think it was a good move, now i can take him seriously as ECW champ, but still would love to see Punk dethrone him, but not at GAB, i think Morrison needs the belt untill about September or October, and yes this makes him be able to i guess u can say "forget" the MNM stage in his carrer but i think that's what made him a star imo

Keeb Daddy

Reaction score
nothing Nitro does will EVER make up for those faggoty furry boots he liked to wear... but his new gimmick shows promise... he's still a little pretty-boyish though, and he SOUNDS like a geek when he talks... I've always thought he did pretty well in the ring, and maybe now he'll have a chance to create a decent character for himself...

the dark knight

this is kinda weird! jim morrison's popularity is getting increased rapidly these days and now this? lol.

always liked nitro and believed that he has a future but like 3lions said, he needed to erase his MNM bullshit days. great move by the wwe and a great gimmick. rockstar+ kind of a rich cocky kid = GOLD! the promo he cut was one of the best promos i've seen this year so far.

i know that its a lil unlikely for him to be the next HBK but, great future for the guy.

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
Morrison is good with me with the belt. I'd be surprise CM wins it cause WWE is treating him like a long lost stepchild. Anyways, what i do disagree with is what Mr. Rated R was saying, the one thing WWE prides on is when people change gimmicks they change wrestling styles (EX. Christian in TNA doing Frog Splashes), the name change can give a extra burst of confidence... you already saw the change when he faced Cena