John McHenry Fired Day 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
ACW cuts to commercial John McHenry appears standing in the ring of his gym arms folded staring directly into the camera.

John McHenry: No music tonight. No Pyro. No fifteen second PSA after the commercial break about not trying this at home. No Employment. I’ve got a minute to tell you what happens next. Sixty seconds. John McHenry has been fired. Phoenix came to the ring had me thrown out. I was accosted first I was doing my job until Syn shoved me. Now you’re probably saying John you were boozing it up in the ring you deserve to be fired. Uh-uhh close ups will reveal that it was a bottle of root beer. I was fully aware of what was going on biding my time. But we’re past that now. I’ve been fired. So…what happens next?

An image flashes on the screen far to quick to see.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
John McHenry Fired Day 2

ACW cuts to commercial we see a foot tapping the mat the camera tilts up to reveal John McHenry arms folding staring back at it.

John McHenry: So what happens next? ACW. PWA. I certainly don’t have loyalty to either. Where do my loyalties lay. With the people being forgotten, the people being ignored, the fans. PWA versus ACW it’s not about you it’s about them it’s not about the matches they can put on for you it’s about whose in control.

John begins to pace in the ring.

John McHenry: It’s worse than the horrible booking. Worse than the Incredible egos. Worse than dare I say it, worse than an episode of Jersey Shore. You folks sitting at home watching this commercial you pay the salaries of each and every wrestler. When you buy an action figure, by the cleverly hidden product placement, or just buy a ticket to the damn show. You are the ones in control. Not Phoenix. Not some old fart with a cane. So what happens next?

A blurred image appears on screen again only a quick flash.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I like where you are going right now with the hardships of your character and this ACW/PWA thing coming together. You're constantly in the main event yet can't seem to come up with the win for the most part. Now, I hope the way you do this "firing" angle it gets incorporated right when you get back to the main roster in the mean time. If you add a bit more detail with every entry for this I think it should lead to something big.

The direction of the company seems to be up in the air and it should be up to us RPers to take it where we want it.

BDC

Reaction score
That's cool Prime. Sorry I ran so fast with your DRUNK IN THE RING angle without discussing it with you. Not my style. I DO like how you roll with it though.

BDC

Reaction score
Oh, I couldn't agree more, Lou!

We try to read what direction you guys are going and let the story push that direction. We can't do everything, but most things have been possible.
Like Prime mentioning 2 or 3 times about coming to the ring drunk and I ran with it. What I'd rather do is converse about it.

SO, let me know what direction you want. We will do our best to help you realize what you want for your character. That has always been my dream.
Believe me, I've had enough of FED HEADS that force their way along with no care what the CREATOR is writing in his PM. If I get something wrong, call me on it...privately preferably.

I like what you're doing here Prime. It's creative and I think it's true to your character. It will definitely be incorporated into the show and future cards.
THIS IS OUR SHOW PEOPLE! NOT MINE! NOT SLIMS! NOT PETES! IT"S OURS!
I look forward to seeing where it goes.

My MSN is BDCLIVES@GMAIL.COM
PM me too, no prob. We try to answer them all.

Pete

Reaction score
I'm liking this. You're turning it into a "jilted employee" thing, kind of like Punk last year. It's working. And I always like seeing one of my people mentioned in another guy's thread... :D

But PLEASE, John - use commas in your dialogue! :p

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm liking this. You're turning it into a "jilted employee" thing, kind of like Punk last year. It's working. And I always like seeing one of my people mentioned in another guy's thread... :D

But PLEASE, John - use commas in your dialogue! :p

I put comma's, where I would put them if I were talking. People don't speak with proper grammar, least not where I'm from, not all the time.

Pete

Reaction score
PWA versus ACW it’s not about you it’s about them it’s not about the matches they can put on for you it’s about whose in control.

Needs a couple of commas there fo'shizzle.

But don't take it personally :)

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I suppose it does. Luckily I've been fired so I can not lose 8D

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
John McHenry Fired Day 3

ACW cuts to commercial John sits in a chair setup in a ring head slunk over in deep thought. He clasps his hands together looking up at the camera.

John McHenry: So what happens next? It’s the question on everyone’s mind. The card announced the matches made. ACW on one side PWA on the other an intense battle to be sure, but I see what’s happening to our company, I look back and I say could I have stopped it. I was in such a frenzy to make an impact. And I think I made one. Hell more than a few. Then I became obsessed with titles. Like twin suns shining in my eyes I got distracted. Did Phoenix bring this on herself? Definitely, does she deserve it? Big ole hell yeah, thanks Steve.

John combs his fingers through his hair a somber look on his face.

John McHenry: But PWA who the fu…Who the hell are these guys to come into our company. Your company went belly up. The Phoenix didn’t have to hire you. The fans they didn’t have to accept you. The locker room could have killed you.

John jumps to his feet. The chair flies back into the turnbuckle. John grabs the camera pulling it in close to speak.

A blurred image appears on screen again only a quick flash.

A commercial for Taco Bell begins.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'm digging these, but I feel you're posting them too close together. Unless you're doing one each day, then by all means carry on.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Doing one each day. I think I'll probably cut it down to twice next week though.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
John McHenry Fired Day 4

ACW cuts to a commercial break. John McHenry sits in the office of his gym signing sheet after sheet. He looks up as if noticing the camera for the first time.

John McHenry: So what happens next? Do I go on with my life? Do I “get over it� What kind of man does that? What kind of man just gives up? Should I just crawl in bed pull my blankie up tight and dream it all away?

John continues to sign sheet after sheet while talking.

John McHenry: I came into ACW to prove something, to myself, to the industry, to the world. I came in even though I’ve got millions and millions of dollars, I own several companies. I don’t have to put my body through any of it. I choose to because, I love doing it. I’ve held almost every position in the back, writer, manager, GM. And I’ve done it in a list of places RSM, EWO, CWA. But I came into ACW to hold the position I love the most. Being in that ring and wrestling. I came back to prove it’s not time for me to retire that I can still win belts.

John stops signing.

John McHenry: But that’s all on hold now. So what happens next?

A blurred image flashes on screen too quickly to make out.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
John McHenry Fired Day 5

ACW goes to commercial. The screen goes to snow.

John McHenry: So what happens next?

The screen cuts to John McHenry standing in the ring of his gym. The normal business suit traded for a pair of slacks and a white silk shirt.

John McHenry: If the ACW, PWA war continues that would happen. Snow. Much like Russia and the United states in April of 1961, if a nuclear bomb had launched both nations would have been destroyed. Now jump ahead it’s 2012 one nation is the world’s strongest super power, the other lives in poverty.

The camera closes in on John.

John McHenry: Only thing is I am not Cuba. I will not be sitting idly by watching this to powers go to war without saying something about it. So what happens next?