John Cena & Kane Battle At Abu Dhabi Press Conference

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
[video=youtube;4O-4ucKjzy0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O-4ucKjzy0&feature=related[/video]​

Seeing as how this is so relevant to WWE storylines right now I figure it goes in this section instead of the video section?

I love this! It's so real and outside of the normal environment which is awesome. Wish there was "more" then just the AA through the table though, a little brawl like HBK and Mr. Perfect had in the streets back in the day. Cena proved he really is an action star with his line after he put Kane down though :lol:

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I must admit this was so awesome! I wouldn't expect WWE to bring kayfabe into press confrences but that was pretty cool.

The Viper

Reaction score
I really loved this. I agree there should have been more but I think they want to make us wait for their Ambulance Match at EC, I guess. Which should be entertaining and thank god they've made me interested in this feud.

3 weeks ago I was sick of it. Then when Cena attacked Kane 2 weeks ago, I started loving it. "WE GON' HAVE A PARTY UP IN HERE!!!"

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The fact that it's an ambulance match is awesome. I'm shocked that wwe pulled that match out of the hat. In the last ambulance match Shane backed a car into Kane putting him through a telephone booth. Shane jumped off the ambulance going coast to coast into a trash can into kane's face. Kane tombstoned Shane onto the steel floor then threw his ass into the ambulance.

The match will be awesome. Kudos to wwe for coming up with it again.

Reaction score
that was badass.. You could clearly see they were high up in a skyscraper building, i was expecting nothing but an argument, damn John, "i think that ends the press conference!"

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
Anything that gets Cena feuding AWAY from the WWE title makes me happy. But this was just awesome. It'd be cool if they ran with this and Kane showed up at all Cena's public appearences between now and EC. Don't just have Cena kick his ass everytime though, make it back and forth.

Jon

Reaction score
<snip>
Don't just have Cena kick his ass everytime though, make it back and forth.

That's the key. I don't want to see Cena just bury Kane (and I use bury as light as possible, since it is overused in the IWC). However, I do think Cena will come out on top at EC, so Kane doesn't have much time to look strong (Just looked it up...one Raw till EC...wow...not much time). I can't see Cena losing at EC going into his WM match, so I hope Kane at least gets to beast a bit more to keep the monster gimmick going. Then again, I want to see Kane against The Undertaker at WM, so what do I know?

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
That was a pretty good thing that the E did by bringing Kane out there. I wasn't expecting it to get like that though. Loved the look on Truth and Punks face though.