John Cena involved in automobile accident

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
WWE.com has just gotten word that John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The SUV the WWE Superstar was traveling in was reportedly rear ended by a tractor trailer. Police arrived at the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.

Cena is scheduled to meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE Raw SuperShow event.

In less than two weeks, Cena will face The Rock at WrestleMania XXVIII in the most anticipated bout in WWE history. The effect this accident will have on the Cenation leader remains to be seen. WWE.com will stay with this story as it develops.

It seems no one got injured so that's good.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This can't happen to the rock can it?

Castiel

Reaction score
Come on... The Rock is involved, how can you not be thinking Rikishi?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Additional Details On John Cena's Car Accident, Another Vehicle Involved

John Cena was involved in an automobile accident Monday morning while on a media appearance in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. WWE.com reports the SUV the WWE Superstar was traveling in was rear ended by a Honda Civic, which had been rear ended by a tractor trailer.

"We were doing some early morning media for the event tonight in Philadelphia and we got in a car accident," Cena told WWE.com. "The Civic was totaled, but no one was hurt, believe it or not."

Although Cena says he is 100 percent, the Superstar will meet with WWE medical personnel today at the Wells Fargo Center. He is scheduled to face Mark Henry on tonight's Raw SuperShow, which according to Cena, will go on as planned.

"I've been in plenty of car wrecks before," says Cena. "I'm in one piece and I can still do battle with The World's Strongest Man tonight."

According to Cena's driver, Jules Anderson, the accident occurred at approximately 11:30 a.m., when the WWE Superstar's vehicle was traveling eastbound on Rt. 76. The SUV sustained slight damage in the rear. Anderson added that no injuries were observable at the scene of the accident.

Credit to pwpix.net

Starlight

Glad he's alright in the end. Do wonder what he has in store for us tonite :)

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Cue the WWE brass and Vince McMahon collectively shitting themselves for a minute.

Castiel

Reaction score
Just imagine if he had to get injured and the huge Mania main event went down the drain... I wonder what would've happened? Really happy he wasn't hurt though obviously.

W-olf

Reaction score
EWN

With less than two weeks until WrestleMania 28, we are going to become insanely busy during the next few weeks. We realize a lot of you only visit the site on Monday and Tuesday for backstage RAW/SD news but you'll want to check back in often as we head towards and beyond 'Mania. There will likely be 35+ posts per day so if you want to keep up with all the backstage news, you'll need to check back in numerous times on a daily basis. That includes the weekend, etc. Thanks for your continued support of the website. You guys are the best and we couldn't do this without you!

As most of you have heard by now, John Cena was involved in an automobile accident Monday morning while on a media appearance in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. WWE.com reports the SUV the WWE Superstar was traveling in was rear ended by a Honda Civic, which had been rear ended by a tractor trailer. CBS Philly reports Cena was supposed to appear on CBS' noon program Talk Philly but his vehicle was rear ended by a tractor trailer. Police arrived to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.

"We were doing some early morning media for the event tonight in Philadelphia and we got in a car accident," Cena told WWE.com. "The Civic was totaled, but no one was hurt, believe it or not."

Although Cena says he is 100 percent, the Superstar will meet with WWE medical personnel today at the Wells Fargo Center. He is scheduled to face Mark Henry on tonight's RAW SuperShow, which according to Cena, will go on as planned.

"I've been in plenty of car wrecks before," says Cena. "I'm in one piece and I can still do battle with The World's Strongest Man tonight."

According to Cena's driver, Jules Anderson, the accident occurred at approximately 11:30 a.m., when the WWE Superstar's vehicle was traveling eastbound on Rt. 76. The SUV sustained slight damage in the rear. Anderson confirmed that no injuries were observable at the scene of the accident.

TMZ.com reports that Cena is "OK" and his upcoming match with The Rock at WrestleMania XXVIII is not in jeopardy. TMZ says "it doesn't seem he was injured ... although signs of whiplash often don't show up for a day or two."

If you're interested, you can click here to see photos of the wreck.

For those who have asked, this is NOT a work but it's possible WWE will bring this into ongoing storylines. That obviously remains to be seen.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Just imagine if he had to get injured and the huge Mania main event went down the drain... I wonder what would've happened? Really happy he wasn't hurt though obviously.

Rock would have come out and cut a promo about how "leave it to Cena to get injured" and wwe would have to find a new opponent.

W-olf

Reaction score
No read the end there is more !!! not much but there is more .

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This can't happen to the rock can it?

Joke or not that's kinda low.

Anyway glad Cena is okay I don't want to see anyone get hurt.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Joke or not that's kinda low.

Anyway glad Cena is okay I don't want to see anyone get hurt.

It was part joke. I'm not saying I want to see him get hurt but I rather it be him than Cena.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
It was part joke. I'm not saying I want to see him get hurt but I rather it be him than Cena.

I rather it be no one in a car wreck, maybe it's cause my aunt was just in a bad car wreck the other day that makes me think that but it's bad to say you rather it be someone else.