Jinder Mahal to Lead a Stable with Now Renamed "Singh Brothers" Why Jinder Won

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Yea, I'm for Jinder Mahal getting some shine I just hope they work on him more A new finisher and a devastating submission would turn his character up

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
WWE News: Other Possible Reasons Jinder Mahal is Being Pushed
  • As noted before, one of the reasons Jinder Mahal may have been pushed into the WWE title picture is because of WWE's emphasis on the Indian sub-continent, the likely thought being that an Indian superstar would help them market the product better.
  • Another possible reason is that Vince McMahon could possibly feel that the company is currently missing the "traditional Anti-American foreigner", which was a role that Rusev played earlier but is currently vacant as a result of his injury.
  • Mahal, who has lost 20 lbs and is now arguably the most ripped wrestler on the roster at 6'3" and 218 lbs, also has the physique and look that Vince traditionally has gone for. Furthermore, internally many are impressed with Mahal, praising his work ethic and the physical transformation he has undergone.