Jimmy 'superfly' Snuka to be charged for murder

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It's finally going down huh?

I'll be surprised if Snuka serves time tho, considering how long since its been.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Snuka is in prison in Pennsylvania, expected to post bail. Shoutout to local news team.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Hope justice is served. If proven guilty, I wouldn't be surprised if he was the next one to get erased from WWE's history books.

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
of his girlfriend from 3 decades ago and is finally charged by the US justice system for 3rd degree murder, how do you feel about this and what do you think the WWE's gonna do with Snuka's history?

I'm in no way justifying what Snuka did but I obviously wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the next wrestling legend that the WWE would try to completely erase from their history like they already did with Chris Benoit and Hulk Hogan(just recently). I wonder how the WWE will completely erase Snuka from their history since they've already had him inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame 19 years ago.

Former wrestler Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged in girlfriend's 1983 death

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Vince knew he caused her death and covered for Snuka back in the 80s... so any 'action' they take against him will be typical hypocritical bullshit from the McMahons and co.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
25 years too late and Snuka is going to die soon from cancer anyway. Way to go US justice system

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Vince knew he caused her death and covered for Snuka back in the 80s... so any 'action' they take against him will be typical hypocritical bullshit from the McMahons and co.
Tell me about it. Chris Benoit gets shit on by the casual wrestling fans, thrown under the bus by the WWE and completely forgotten(on how great of a wrestler he was) for the murder of his wife and son while the same just happened to Hulk Hogan recently for his supposed racist remarks yet Snuka gets a free pass for the murder of his girlfriend.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Tell me about it. Chris Benoit gets shit on by the casual wrestling fans, thrown under the bus by the WWE and completely forgotten(on how great of a wrestler he was) for the murder of his wife and son while the same just happened to Hulk Hogan recently for his supposed racist remarks yet Snuka gets a free pass for the murder of his girlfriend.

Snuka hadn't been found guilty until today though- the Benoit incident and Hogan racial stuff was clearly documented. I'm not saying Snuka shouldn't be struck out of the history books, he's a P.O.S and that's pretty clear. Vince was allegedly protecting him, so they couldn't exactly kick him out after him not being found guilty. Now it's a different story completely and I imagine they will erase him from WWE history.

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Snuka hadn't been found guilty until today though- the Benoit incident and Hogan racial stuff was clearly documented. I'm not saying Snuka shouldn't be struck out of the history books, he's a P.O.S and that's pretty clear. Vince was allegedly protecting him, so they couldn't exactly kick him out after him not being found guilty. Now it's a different story completely and I imagine they will erase him from WWE history.
As atrocious as what Snuka did, I don't think that means we should completely deny that he was great as a pro wrestler. A Pro wrestling Legend but a shady and horrible person. Same goes for Benoit, even though I think there's more to his murder-suicide controversy other than his dementia factor.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
As atrocious as what Snuka did, I don't think that means we should completely deny that he was great as a pro wrestler. A Pro wrestling Legend but a shady and horrible person. Same goes for Benoit, even though I think there's more to his murder-suicide controversy other than his dementia factor.

Removing him doesn't diminish his talent, as awful as the Benoit incident was- purely on a wrestling basis he is still one of my favourites.
The thing with wwe now is that they're really trying to have a good image. If they are seen to still be promoting people who are less than respectable it puts them at risk of losing sponsors and upsetting tv networks- I don't think they would care either way if money wasn't involved.

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Removing him doesn't diminish his talent, as awful as the Benoit incident was- purely on a wrestling basis he is still one of my favourites.
The thing with wwe now is that they're really trying to have a good image. If they are seen to still be promoting people who are less than respectable it puts them at risk of losing sponsors and upsetting tv networks- I don't think they would care either way if money wasn't involved.
That makes more sense. BTW, isn't Scott Hall another WWE wrestler who allegedly killed someone as well(and almost like Snuka, his alleged murder was hidden under the radar for a very long time)?

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Dusty and Piper dead, Hogan (temporarily) erased from history, Snuka charged with murder... Not a good year for 80's wrestling stars, is it?

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
That makes more sense. BTW, isn't Scott Hall another WWE wrestler who allegedly killed someone as well(and almost like Snuka, his alleged murder was hidden under the radar for a very long time)?

He shot a guy but claimed self defense and there wasn't enough evidence. He did admit it some years later.
The Hall of Fame is going to be empty by the end of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: Aztecwarrior480