Jericho Fired

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I said Jericho would attack Vince attempting to take Vince out again, as Steph did when he fix the stage on the Draft so it collapsed over him. It would obviously fail as Vince won't go away.

You said Steph fired him so that Vince wouldn't see the attack coming. Then when you posted again you changed attack to take out so obviously you saw that just saying attack wasn't enough that you added take out. There are many different levels of attack, I'm just suppose to assume what you're talking about. It could be Mike Knox type attack on Mysterio or a MEM attack. A simple stunner was considered an attack when Austin did it to Vince. Slapping someone is considered an attack.

The two ideas doesn't contradict or go against each other. Steph fired Jericho so that from all the people Vince could expect getting attacked, Jericho is not one of them. Jericho comes in and beats him trying to take him out, however he fails.

And it doesn't have a be a program or feud for the title, but as you said they would have someone rep them at WM so wouldn't they need to build-up to their match with their rep?

A Cena vs Y2J match wouldn't interfere with Y2J vs Vince's rep build up.

And when Steph and Jericho made their deal, I think Jericho would be smart enough to make a deal in which nobody can interfer, get in the way, or make him lose the match, some type of stipulation where the odds are in his favor

I doubt so. Jericho has only been asking for a title match, so Steph would give him just that, a title match.

プロディジー (The Prodigy)

I still haven't figured out how the fired storyline is going to fit into vinces return.

seX-Power

gatesoftanhauser said:
They're currently running a poll on Vince and what you'de like to see him do when he returns next Monday. The choices are....
a)Unseat Steph
b) BUY HBK FROM JBL
c) Rehire Jericho
d) become WHC

Anybody else gunning for option D?!?

But I am quite intrigued by this storyline, and instead of rushing to conclusions of what I think will happen, this time I will prefer to see how it develops and whether it fails or it becomes a success. Partly because I have no idea what will happen, but some of the things thrown around in here have been interesting.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Alright alright I get it. I'm just saying you can't say Jericho attacks Vince and expect me to assume that you mean take him out without saying so. And then add in the take him out part like you've said that from the beginning when you didn't. But like I said, I didn't see it, I'm just going by what I read about what happened. Your idea sounds reasonable but I still don't see Vince playing a good face, as (from what I can remember) his attempts as being a face has failed besides the Invasion storyline.

And yes Jericho has only been asking for a title match, because that's all he can get. He can't go over board and make more demands that he may not get, so he's making a simple one, give me a title shot or I don't wrestle. Now since Steph wants him to take out Vince, Jericho can get whatever he wants in return, that being a title match in which the odds will be in his favor of winning. He sets the stipulations, he makes sure no one will interfere, he can do that because now in order for him to do something for Steph, she has to do something for him.

I still haven't figured out how the fired storyline is going to fit into vinces return.

Read the last two pages and you'll get it.

EDIT: And I just realized something, you (CMS) say that Steph was the one who rigged the stage to collapse too right? Well if that were the case, wouldn't she have tried to take control of RAW after the collapse and not 9 months afterward?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
EDIT: And I just realized something, you (CMS) say that Steph was the one who rigged the stage to collapse too right? Well if that were the case, wouldn't she have tried to take control of RAW after the collapse and not 9 months afterward?

It's called taking the long view. If Stephanie really wanted to take over Raw and did do this to Vince then wouldn't her taking over immediately afterwards breed suspicion?

So maybe she waited a little while for the heat to die down and then took over.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
^you would make an excellent consiparist/ serial killer

Anyway, I highly doubt Vince is coming back face, as I also highly doubt Vince will not be working with Jericho. It makes good sence for Vince to come back angry about how Steph kicked Shane off of Raw and how she is running the family show. And I think this all will go well together, to many twists ruin storylines... like the invasion storyline... so keep it simpler

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It's called taking the long view. If Stephanie really wanted to take over Raw and did do this to Vince then wouldn't her taking over immediately afterwards breed suspicion?

So maybe she waited a little while for the heat to die down and then took over.

I understand that and toke that into consideration, but that's almost a full year. Enough time for him to recover and come back. That's her dad, wouldn't she check up on occasionally to see how he's doing? I know she wasn't expecting him to come back now, but with almost a year of recovery, you'd think that the time was soon to come. And also, it's WM coming up, wouldn't she think that he'd want to come back for the 25th anniversary?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Enough time for him to recover and come back. That's her dad, wouldn't she check up on occasionally to see how he's doing? I know she wasn't expecting him to come back now, but with almost a year of recovery, you'd think that the time was soon to come. And also, it's WM coming up, wouldn't she think that he'd want to come back for the 25th anniversary?

See now we're getting into areas that wrestling should never touch because none of the writers have the intelligence to do such a thing.

Like what of his mental state?

And perhaps she did check on him, and has been using him to get what she wants by playing the concerned daughter?

And taking it further, maybe she does want him at the silver anniversary because she's convinced him to give up the company to her?

There are plenty of valid reasons, just none of them I would trust WWE writers to run with properly. It would need to be subtle, not beat about the head with a brick like most of their storylines.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Okay yeah I gotcha. Now I'm more intrigued (sp) on how they'll play out this storyline and which direction it'll go. For being sick, you still some valid points. Id think being in the condition you're in, you wouldn't be able to focus/concentrate (i guess that's the words I'm looking for) on this stuff.

The Rated R CMStar

X-Power, I am almost sure Vince will come back as face. When he left, he was barely a tweener, and now I bet most people will cheer him,=.

Airfixx

X-Power, I am almost sure Vince will come back as face. When he left, he was barely a tweener, and now I bet most people will cheer him,=.

Yeah, he'll prob be cheeerd on Monday... He'll have to do something dastardly before that changes.

As for Jericho... This is blatantly a particularly short-term move to contibute to a storyline.

Dispite King & Cole shitting their panties over it on Raw, WWE running a caption accross the bottom of the screen all way through and showing the clip about 4 times, his being fired wasn't mentioned AT ALL on ECW.

They want us to forget him asap so that it's a still somewhat of a suprise when he re-surfaces again very soon.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I have no idea where it is going, but its at least interesting.

World Champ

Reaction score
i think this is a work and jericho will come back and try to get revenge on steph somehow, or he will side with vince or shane o'mac if they feud