Jericho Fired

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I just saw this on Raw, is Jericho leaving wrestling for good with that talkshow? Or is this some kind of work? Im really worried that he might be gone

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Poor Jericho gets fired again! I remember when Cena made him leave, he got pwnt! I hope he doesn't come back again though this time.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Oh, so Jericho is lieing about being fired? I hope it's true and he isn't working it

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
(ignores ten year old) I really am worried that this whole talkshow could have gotten to Jericho. Unless he like joins forces with Vince and him/Vince go againest Steph/Shane? I don't know I'm just throwing ideas out there

OWeapon

Reaction score
Lol, he's not lying, it's just part of the storyline.

Vince will probably bring him back next week by reversing Steph's decision, which will piss off Steph which will then begin another McMahon power feud.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
(ignores Randy Orton fan (or in other words 'stupid person' (because he is a Randy Orton fan (and he sucks))))
Lol, he's not lying, it's just part of the storyline
I think you have clickered on the wrong thread, this is about wrestling, not books. Your mistake is forgiven though.

The Rated R CMStar

please, ban Cenahardy.

Second, what talk show are you talking about?

Third, I think it's a work, in which Vince will bring Jericho back next week just to piss Steph.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
....... once again no comment

Yeah I really doubt this is anything more than storyline, I was just shocked as hell when I heard all of this, If its a work, its a good one

edit: A while ago I read in the spoilers and news that Jericho has a talkshow and was thinking about leaving/ taking time off to do the talkshow, but noone really made a huge deal out of it

Vandy316

Reaction score
this is why ten year olds shouldnt be aloud on the internet.

Professional wrestling is not completely real. Sure all the moves they do are real but the wrestlers SELL the moves to make them look like they hurt more than they do. There is also STORYLINES that are SCRIPTED, similar to how some of your favorite shows like Spongebob or Bolt or The Naked Brothers Band are scripted. Not only are the wrestlers athletes, they are also ACTORS like Christian Bale or Miley Cyrus is (I hate comparing the two). What you see the wreslters do to others, like how Cena and Orton hate each other, are FAKE. Just like how Spongebob and Squidward are. You may see Cena beat Orton in a fight, but us older people see the writers choosing Cena to beat Orton because little kids like u are obsessed with him. He cant really beat Randy Orton up.

WORK is just a piece to a storyline making it interesting to the audience. It's usually fake so we will probably, and hopefully, be seeing Jericho back soon.

sorry if its a little confusing

CenaHardy

Reaction score
this is why ten year olds shouldnt be aloud on the internet.

Professional wrestling is not completely real. Sure all the moves they do are real but the wrestlers SELL the moves to make them look like they hurt more than they do. There is also STORYLINES that are SCRIPTED, similar to how some of your favorite shows like Spongebob or Bolt or The Naked Brothers Band are scripted. Not only are the wrestlers athletes, they are also ACTORS like Christian Bale or Miley Cyrus is (I hate comparing the two). What you see the wreslters do to others, like how Cena and Orton hate each other, are FAKE. Just like how Spongebob and Squidward are. You may see Cena beat Orton in a fight, but us older people see the writers choosing Cena to beat Orton because little kids like u are obsessed with him. He cant really beat Randy Orton up.

WORK is just a piece to a storyline making it interesting to the audience. It's usually fake so we will probably, and hopefully, be seeing Jericho back soon.

sorry if its a little confusing
Lol, I know Spongebob isn't real that's preposteirous (sp?)

I'd like to hear you spread your lies after you get an FU from John Cena.