Jeff Hardy WWE Champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Acid

Reaction score
I know it seems like a stretch, but has anyone else noticed the WWE World Championship is passing through the hands of the most popular superstars, not most skilled?

John Cena, liked by mostly immature children because of his "gangsta" shiz and his stupid jokes. (Horrible repetitive streak in the ring)

Randy Orton, obviously the most deserving of the title other then HHH, but not liked by most people because of his gimmick.

Jeff Hardy, liked by pretty much everybody because of his daredevil stunts/gimmick. Not deserving of the title in my opinion, but he is one of the most popular superstars, obvious by how much more the crowd cheers him on compared to the other superstars, and if you saw when he came out to save HBK he got one of the loudest ovations since Cena had the title.

Orton may have the title for now, but I'm betting Jeff will have it soon enough.

Reaction score
Not gonna happen........I don't think he'll ever get past the IC title and there's nothing wrong with that.......but then again Hornswaggle got the CW title so you never know.....but again I don't think it's ever gonna happen

the dark knight

has anyone else noticed the WWE World Championship is passing through the hands of the most popular superstars, not most skilled?
i think all of us do because this is the WWE, not the olympics.

The Rated R CMStar

The WWE title passes from the most over superstars, and the biggest draws. Jeff Hardy is big time over, but is still to be a main event draw

Nobody

Reaction score
Jeff has no carisma, and he can't be a main-eventer.

Nobody

Reaction score
^Carisma = mic skills...Jeff speaks too much??

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
They should trade Matt & Undertaker for Umaga & Michaels.
I want to see team extreme back in action.

Beer Money Army

fuck that i hate jeff hardy, he's an stunt man that fucks up alot, i would rather see another year reign by john cena instead...

CenaMark54

^Carisma = mic skills...Jeff speaks too much??

There is much more to charisma than mic skills. You can be the best talker in the world but that doesn't necessarily make people like you or care about you.

Hardy has some charisma and people love to get behind him. The thing with Jeff is that very few people actually go to a WWE show to see him. He is a great mid carder that can be used to warm up crowds for the main event guys and I don't see him ever becoming anything more than that.

NYKings

Reaction score
I believe Matt has a better chance to be WWE champ or World Champ. Jeff doesn't have that "it" factor.

Reaction score
i agree with cenamark and icon he's a good ic champ and good midcard or upper midcard and warms the crowd well for the ME but the creative team will really have to come up with an awesome gimmick for jeff to make the step to ME status.

Reaction score
Jeff no as he is not a full main eventer,if he had of stayed at the WWE indtead of moving to TNA he might of been but if it was Matt Hardy then defonatly,Matt has motured so much sine his TLC he deserves the big titles

Reaction score
The "it" factor in Jeff's case here is the ability to draw crowds in to watch a match in which he is involved....that in this case would be a regular match...people will show up to watch him in a ladder match but not in any other type of match