Jeff Hardy WWE Champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

A clean job my ass. HHH beat HIM clean in the first match then that was his THIRD match in the night and he gave Orton a run for his money. No way in hell that is a clean job. As for the topic, I was fucking amazed at the promo Jeff Hardy cut on RAW, it was pretty damn good tbh, he got the fans going damn well behind him (even me). I think he could definitely win the big one sometime, but he wouldn't get too long of a run, which is ok.

PeepShow

Well, he should have beaten Jarret at Victory Road 2004 in that Ladder Match, but thats beside the point. He would make an ok champ. He just doesnt have the "it" factor to be something special.

The Rated R CMStar

Well, seeing how HHH wins matches this way, a victory that way is a lot to ask for.

Jeff Hardy would make a good transitional champ. Like winning the gold at a Raw edition after a PPV and then dropping it in a hardcore gimmick match at the next PPV.

Funny fact, if Jeff ever wins the gold he would be a Grandslam Champion

BigDaddyA123

Reaction score
Cenemark I agree with you I meant he only reason jeff might win the title is if it was a ladder match and it's the only reason people would pay alot to see jeff