Jeff Hardy WWE Champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Hmm, can anyone guess what I'm going to say? I mean really those who actually read my posts when a Hardy is mention, know that what I'm going to say isn't going to be good.

Jeff Hardy, The NEW WWE Champion? Get the fuck outta here with that noise! A fuckin Hardy brother as the top, not the top of a ladder, I mean the top of the food chain? Have the writers gone loopie? Jeff could never be a World champion because he can't hold a frickin microphone up to his lips to say something important. Hardy can draw fans but he sure can't keep their interest by just flying all over the ring in a rainbow colored blur. Hardy will only be the World Champion in Smackdown vs. RAW 2008!!

Reaction score
Has the crowd in the palms of his hands but is horrible on the mic. Not to mention he doesnt have the X factor for the main event spot. I cant see Jeff as champ.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i would love to see jeff hardy as wwe champ but i doubt it will happen. hes without a doubt one of the most popular wrestlers in the wwe so it might be a good idea to give him atleast a short title run but he steals the show anyways so they probably wont give him the belt.

Rated-D

Reaction score
I see no potential for Jeff as WWE Champion. He maybe popular with the fans and all, but I don't see him as a Main Eventer and never will.

Has the crowd in the palms of his hands but is horrible on the mic.
I agree with you with the mic skills. He's poor on the mic like Bobby Lashley and John Cena, and even RVD was bad on the mic.

Meh he might end up getting an ECW world title reign.
ECW Title's perfect for him since he's a risk taker in the ring (back in the day). If the Creative Team would get off their asses and write something decent, I could see him in a ladder match for the ECW Title against CM Punk.

Either way it goes, if he gets picked to face Orton, it'll be a obvious lost for Jeff.

CenaMark54

I agree with you with the mic skills. He's poor on the mic like Bobby Lashley and John Cena, and even RVD was bad on the mic.

John Cena, poor on the mic? Please. Cena is probably one of the top 10 mic workers ever.

Lashley and RVD are more than just poor. They are horrific. I cringe when either of them is handed a microphone.

Reaction score
also they wont give it to him if he did get picked 4 cyber sunday because hes still ic champ aswell even though id like to see him have a reign as wwe champ

Reaction score
Ok, first of all, when has WWE ever given the belt to the most skilled guys?

As to the Hardy question, it'll never happen, nor should it happen. At this point, Hardy is an excellent midcarder, and a good transitional IC champ, but no one can honestly tell me that they think Hardy could carry a world title. I mean come on, seriously, he wouldn't draw a dime in that role.

therazar

Reaction score
i highly doubt that jeff hardy would get the title i mean its Jeff i could see Matt whos more trustful

Reaction score
One of the reasons I think he never one the heavyweight belt. Is because of his size. Vince likes the big boys!:geek:

Reaction score
^^^so true....no Jeff will never get a world title run...not even a transitional champ run....he's good for the IC division and should stay there

Travis40

Jeff will NEVER get a World Title run because he can put on great matches, but like Shelton Benjamin...botches alot when he goes for the big moves. He's not very good on the mic, and he can't draw worth a shit. If they put the ME of a PPV Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy...that would be one of the worst PPV buyrate ever because we've seen that match once before and it sucked balls.

cooldude0782

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of Jeff, but please WWE dont give the title to him, he sucks on the mic and isnt "heavyweight" champion material, he is only like 215 pounds right? I'd say HBK wins, or Y2J returns and wins it.

The Rated R CMStar

Why is everyone saying Orton is going to lose the gold? I mean, he got it by doing something not anyone in the company gets: A clean job by Triple H. And I really don't think Triple H would let that pass along with a clean loss on his first defense