Jeff Hardy Arrested on Multiple Charges Last Night, Mugshot Photo Revealed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I’d say you’re right, but you have to look at the history of the people involved. Rhea went into WrestleMania, the day WWE typically decides if they’re gonna run with you or not, and they had her face someone they already run the ball with many times before, an established veteran WWE was notorious for holding down others with, and so that was WWE’s chance to say Rhea is our next lady to go the distance so when Charlotte steals her moment, I don’t see any booking that would have salvaged that and I didn’t trust WWE’s track record to do so.

On the other hand, Moose wasn’t the guy yet and Impact didn’t have that history with him, but what they did have was this nearly two-year-long build to get him to the top that started just before the pandemic when he crowned himself the TNA World Champion and was beefing with Tessa for the Impact Title so when he wins the Call Your Shot battle royal, it just as much his moment as it was Josh’s when Josh won the title from Christian. And the other side of this is the match wasn’t really his defining moment either. Josh used option C to get a shot at Christian who was leaving and they didn’t really have that history to make that win his big break, but that being said Josh still won. He still beat the veteran. Christian didn’t win there. This would be more equivalent to if Rhea beat Charlotte and whomever had the briefcase then cashed in on Rhea. I’d have been fine with that. Especially if the person who beat her with it, was also getting their moment. The cheapness of the cash in also has a much better track record for making superstars than to get back a loss to Charlotte that virtually never comes.

That being said, I don’t think it was the right call even if Rhea got back her win. WrestleMania is the place you want to get your big moment if you’re in the WWE. Impact tried to make BFB feel that way, but it’s not been their best show in sometime. They typically make their stars at the two newer shows now. Tessa at Hard to Kill, and now Josh at Rebellion. Even Slammiversary tends to do more.

This longwinded reply shows I still care. Damn.

I was also happier for Moose because he moment was in the pipeline for a lot longer than Josh’s was, too.
Yep this is why I thought Shinsuke would never be “the guy” after he lost to AJ. Even though they turned him heel and booked him relatively strong, if he wasn’t gonna win the title at Mania then he’d never be a true main event player. I still get angry at that decision.

• Angry
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah I think I just had a light bulb moment reading this that I actually care about this part more than I realized too. If he's fired today then he'll literally be on the road within a week depending on how the charges go
Exactly. It’s easy to tell someone to fuck off but the repercussions are that someone else gets hurt.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yep this is why I thought Shinsuke would never be “the guy” after he lost to AJ. Even though they turned him heel and booked him relatively strong, if he wasn’t gonna win the title at Mania then he’d never be a true main event player. I still get angry at that decision.
brother fuck AJ, they kneecapped him when he couldnt beat jinder fucking mahal

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah I think I just had a light bulb moment reading this that I actually care about this part more than I realized too. If he's fired today then he'll literally be on the road within a week depending on how the charges go

This I agree with 1000%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
This I agree with 1000%

And that's more on the fucking justice system letting rich dudes get off on these charges so fucking often more than anyone

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Didn't wwe offer to pay for his rehab and he declined but now he's saying yes?

Pretty likely he left because he thought he could work high over at AEW/somewhere else and now realizing that's just not the case

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
And that's more on the fucking justice system letting rich dudes get off on these charges so fucking often more than anyone

Absolutely man the system is broken as fuck

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What? He beat Jinder for the title.
i worded that weird.

I was saying the burial of Nakamura started before he lost to AJ at mania (which was also dumb i agree), it started when Nak couldnt even beat Jinder and jobbed to him the entire feud and got 0 comeuppance. im still heated about it lol

Sabretooth

Reaction score
i worded that weird.

I was saying the burial of Nakamura started before he lost to AJ at mania (which was also dumb i agree), it started when Nak couldnt even beat Jinder and jobbed to him the entire feud and got 0 comeuppance. im still heated about it lol
Yeah for sure. Literally his first feud on the main roster was losing to Jinder twice. Then he wins the Rumble and loses the damn Mania match lmao. This fuckin company.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah, Jinder was making those weirdly racist jabs at Nak too and then the babyface doesn’t even get his payback.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah, Jinder was making those weirdly racist jabs at Nak too and then the babyface doesn’t even get his payback.
Where have I heard this story before :booker

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I don't really rate either of Nak or Jinder but that just sounds like bad storytelling kek

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yup the mr miyagi shit. this is literally the era that made me quit wwe or at least brought bme onto the scorched earth policy i now have with them . this booking and goldberg beating owens in 15 seconds were hard, hard things to get over lol