JC Epick vs. Chucho Hiroshi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Well having Molly Holly back would kick some ass,she is a great womens wrestler and character I mean come on we have enough hot divas to look at we really dont need another one,Melina/Mickie/Holly would be pretty good and possibly would add some excitiment into the womens division,all we need is Jazz back she was a great womens wrestler.

Markz

Reaction score
Last time I seen Molly she had a fringe in her hair, then she was bold, not sexy.

But she could start a chain of females having at least 10% wrestling talent.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Molly holly was a great womens wrestler. i think she was a female equivelent of the undertaker.lol.

Scarface

Reaction score
Molly is an great athlete, she shoud fued with Mickie James. The WWE needs more athletic divas than eye-candy. Bring back Beth Pheonix, utilize Trinity, and there also is an awesome diva down in OVW who wrestles under a mask as a cruiserweight male (that alone should tell you about her wrestling talent). She even defeated Jamie Noble at a house show.

phantomgerald

i'd rather see girls like maria strut her stuff than ugly women wrestling

3lions

Reaction score
This would be a great move by WWE. Molly is a very talented Woman wrestler and would add a lot to the division in WWE. I hope this story is true. I'd much rather see her in a feud with mickie/Victoria, than Maria/Candice 'attampting' to wrestle.

Reaction score
I would like to see her come back , see how her wrestling skills are now. Hopefully she can make the Womens Division a whole load better , but i still remember watching WrestleMania 20 and seeing her...bald! :]

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Ricky Ranson: Standing by me at this time is the debuting JC Epick.

JC Epick: Listen here Dweeb, I am JC Epick. A lot of people may not know who I am just yet but they will get to know me soon enough. One thing you need to learn about me is that I conduct my own interviews. That's right, I can easily talk by myself and I don't need some goofball like yourself asking me questions. Now I could stand here and make fun of you all day long. I could talk about how you are a geek or a goober or an oaf or a goober or, or I could call you a jackass who needs to get the hell out of my face. I think I will go with option number two so hit the bricks! Do you not understand what I am saying? Haul ass!

Ricky Ranson finally leaves and JC Epick smiles at him as he leaves. Not a nice smile but more of a jerkish, smart ass, smile.

I don't need a damn interviewer to talk. I can stand here, scratch that. I WILL stand here and tell you all who I am and why I am here by myself. I don't need that embicile. For those of you who don't recognize me from busting my ass, night in and night out on the Indy Scene, I am JC Epick. I am here in WKF for a lot of reasons. The most important reason being, I have dreamed about being in a successful wrestling company since I was an infant. I started wrestling when I was 16 and I have seen promotions come and go. I can certainly tell that WKF will be here for a very long time. I have been working my ass to the bone for the past decade trying to make it big time but I never got the oppurtunity. Those around me with less talent got oppurtunities because of people they knew but JC Epick didn't get shit. I now have my chance. Curtis Ange sees something in me that nobody else sees. He sees my talent. I could stand up here and read the Bible for five hours and dammit, it would be entertaining! That's how much charisma I have. Another reason I came to WKF was because I want to donate a lot of the money I make to charity. I want each and every single one of you to sit back, shut your pie hole, and lock your eyes on this video right now.

[video=youtube;CSGdwiDHE-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSGdwiDHE-Q[/video]

Kosair Children's Hospital is a hospital about 45 miles from where I grew up. I try to give most of my money to the hospitital and all of the foundations that occur, just like the one in the video. It tears me up inside to sit back and watch these kids with severe illnesses and you people don't do a damn thing about it. I give to charity like these and that makes me better than each and every single one of you. Tickets for tonight's show were sold from a price range of 25-160 dollars. You people paid between 25-160 dollars to come watch wrestling. Sure wrestling is entertaining but people have there lives on the line out there and you could be helping them but instead you're doing nothing more but pleasing yourself. There are men and women overseas putting there lives on the line for this country and you people don't do a damn thing but waste your money on coming to a wrestling show or going to a movie or a sports game or spending it on booze or marijuana. I like to party too but I also help people and it makes me better than you.

Epick pulls out his wallet and shows the camera.

You see that there? No money in my wallet. Why? Because I gave it all away on the way here to help a homeless person on the side of the road. I am done speaking with you about everything I have done and why I am such a good person because I don't have anything to prove to any of you. I only need to prove to myself that I am the wrestler that I say I am. This week on Friday Night Carnage, I make my debut in the Wrestling Kings Federation. I was recently informed that my opponent is a man named Chucho Hiroshi. I don't know the dude since he is making his debut as well but I did a bit of a background check, you might call it. I searched what this guy was all about. The main reason why he is a wrestler is because him and his friend always dreamed of making it in this business together. Chucho's friend was killed and now he wants to make both of there dreams a reality. I think that Chucho needs to realize something. His friend is dead. Why is he trying to live for his friend? He needs to live for himself and those around him who can still fuckin breathe! Even if you do make it big time, you're friend wouldn't know it because he is buried in a graveyard somewhere. Well maybe he's cremated. Those Japs are crazy mofos when it comes to that shit so who knows where the man's body is now. Hell, Chucho might be at home worshiping his friend's dead body right now. I have never wrestler a jap so it's going to be a rare occasion. It certainly will be interesting to see two men debut against each other though. The only thing that is not interesting will be that the match will blow. Why will the match blow? Because it won't be five seconds long. I will take Chucho down and I will lock in the Crippler Crossface. Chucho will be tapping and crying for mercy, in a blink of an eye. I am original whether I am on the microphone or in the ring and Chucho will find that out this week because I am the type of wrestler that nobody has ever seen before. I will blow everyone's mind by the quality of my astronamic ability. Friday night, Chucho will be falling from an Epic beatdown and will fall at the hands of The Original!

chucho

Reaction score
Chucho is seen in the background meditating as Ricky Ranson approches him.

Ricky Ranson: Chucho can i get your oppenion about your debut and Epick?

Chucho walks towards Ranson and makes a gesture for the microphone. Ricky hands chucho the microphone.

Chucho: Thank you for the microphone Mr. Ranson and i will kindly answer your questions. I am excited for my debut here in WFK because i can finally realize a dream that i have had since i was a child. To be a world champion and be someone that the people can count on. I have trained for this, I learned English just so that I can be here. I have done everything in my power to be here. Now you are asking me about the one called Epick.

Chucho looks directly at the camera
Chucho: Epick just like me you are making your debut here in WFK. We both know that we want to leave a good impression. So of course you started to make up these stories about giving your money to charity and about how you do not have any money in your wallet. I can tell you why you do not have any money in your wallet and that is because you spent it all on yourself. I saw the car that you came to the show in. It’s a brand new 2011 Honda passport. You went and ate at olive garden and i saw the when you stopped at the side of the road and yelled at the homeless guy to get a job. I understand why you lied though, you wanted to leave a good impression but you are nothing but a hypocrite. You then proceeded to bring up my past. Yes a dear friend of mine died before we could accomplish our dream of making it big. but you are wrong about me not living for myself because i am my own man. I know that you do not know what being a man is so I will tell you. It means to have respect for others. I am going to be the best in the world not just for my friend but also myself and my country Japan. I know that you do not know what it means to have honor but that is something that i will intend to show you. You made remarks about my country. You do not know anything about Japan and i intend to show you what kind of people we are. Sadly for you we do not die easy. You want to make fun of my abilities well let me tell you something. what I bring to the table is something that no one describe. I also bring something that the WFK has never seen before. You want to brag about making me tap to your Crossface well then i have a challenge for you. Why don’t we make our first match a submission match? You say you can make me tap and I think I can make you cry so let’s see what really happens?

chucho gives the mic back to Ranson and goes back to stretching.

Status
Not open for further replies.