JC Epick vs. Chucho Hiroshi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mat

Molly Holly return date

- Dave Meltzer has reported to expect Nora Greenwald (former WWE Womens Champion, Molly Holly) to return to RAW next week in some sort of capacity with Melina and Mickie James as Vince McMahon is somewhat very high on having Nora return to the womens division scene.

gerweck.net

xtremebadass

wow, i hope to god she grew her hair back, well she was a great womens superstar

the dark knight

- Dave Meltzer has reported to expect Nora Greenwald (former WWE Womens Champion, Molly Holly) to return to RAW next week in some sort of capacity with Melina and Mickie James as Vince McMahon is somewhat very high on having Nora return to the womens division scene.

gerweck.net

very high is right even more than bob marley . i dont think molly will add anything in raw . she sucks and i prefer the poser divas on divas like molly at any given day . btw doesnt this thread belong to spoilers???????

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I hope this is true because she will really help a lacking women's division.

Defiant One

Reaction score
it does belong under spoilers but ummmm she was okay as a blonde when she was rolling with Hurricane, she looked ok. Alot of the chicks now cant wrestler so it cant all be about looks. When Trish and Lita were around you had both, now only a couple have both.

phantomgerald

just because its not on gerweck doesn't mean it is false. i read gerweck and yet some news here i've never seen before

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
To be honest, I think that the WWE Women's division needs more talent. So far, it's nothing but a bunch of posers.

Reaction score
I dunno....Meltzer from what I have been hearing is not the most reliable source.When stuff like this happens I go by my trusty "I'll believe it when I see it." rule.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I hope this is true. Maybe she could help Victoria train some of these models to actually wrestle. Now if they could get Christy Hemme back and Trish and Lita wanted back, we'd be in good company.

Btw Nora/Molly don't look that bad, especially from the back. I always wondered when they were doing the "junk in the trunk" jokes, why they were making fun of her.

Mr. Mat

chuck your right molly holly is hot dont know why they made fun of her

Soulpower

Meltzer isn't a reliable souce... Not anymore anyways, he's lost a ton of credibility over the years so don't beleive everything he says.

However, this would be a good move by the WWE because at the very least it would add another wreslter to the women's division... We can't have Victoria, Mickie and Melina feuding with each other every other week.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
First off. I would so tap that ass.

Secondly, she's an awesome wrestler, but she doesn't do the kinda shit that Vince wants his Divas to do. I respect her immensely for that, but that's why I kinda doubt this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.