• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jake Roberts Wants To Buy TNA Wrestling

punk13

Jake "The Snake" Roberts, who moved out of Diamond Dallas Page's Accountability Crib and is now living with his lawyer, told BlankManINC.com that he wants to use crowd-funding site Indiegogo so fans can help him purchase TNA.

He was asked about TNA going up for sale. Here's his response:

"God, it needs to. I mean, I watched for 10, 12, 15 years, however long it's been out there and they suck. I guarantee you if I get the opportunity, in a matter of six months I'll be pissing Vince McMahon off. My numbers will beat his, I guarantee you that."

Jake, who says he hasn't heard from WWE in regards to a Royal Rumble return, says he would rather own TNA so he can change the world and get wrestling back to what it should be - wrestling, not sports entertainment.
i think he can weed out the crap and become the Coke to Vince's Pepsi.

AZUCAR!

LOL. He's got no chance. There's rumors of Billy Corgan from the Smashing Pumpkins buying TNA too going around at the moment.

PHX

Legacy Member
A guy who is always on fall off the wagon watch should not be owning anything let alone a wrestling company.

Dale

Super Moderator
He needs to move back in with DDP already, sounds like he's been heavy drinking.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Yes, let's all give a crackhead free money, what could possibly go wrong?

And Billy Corgan? Heard that, but I don't want that ECW mark to have his own tv contracted wrestling show, ECW was a cancer that damn near killed the business in the first place.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Boy the internet is one weird place! Well it would sure be fun watchin Jake trying to run it!

My own personally idea is to have Jerry Seinfeld run it, why the fuck not?!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Jake Roberts does not have the money to buy TNA Wrestling. At least I doubt it.

Dale

Super Moderator
Why would people give him money to run a show that probably won't be anywhere near as successful as WWE?
They don't need to be anywhere near as successful as the WWE, there's nothing wrong with being the number 2 to them providing they can sustain a profitable company and not the absolute shambles they're in at the moment.

I'm not saying Jake should run the show, just speaking in general.

The Cork

Banned
Jake is the GOAT, the only thing that could make him even more legendary is if he booked himself as world champ Jarrett_style and ran the company into the ground.