IWT Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
dude was two thirds of rwk creative and the owner of the league being world champion, can only respect the hustle from the clapped neek

Reactions: Chicken McDouble

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
remembering when frosty gave me the league ownership and i promised to do a better job only to book myself in a world title match at the next ppv

also remembering in rwk when i lost the rumble match to two staff members #pain #suffering

Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
ik im responding to this four months late but no

i would rather eat a crusty egg mcmuffin than be associated with that nonce

up the boys, you lads are very cool #artetaout
Keep Arteta in, also I didn't know Frosty was a kiddy fondler

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
ik im responding to this four months late but no

i would rather eat a crusty egg mcmuffin than be associated with that nonce

up the boys, you lads are very cool #artetaout
ik im responding to this nine months late but cool. No h8 ofcourse, Frosty just had 44k accounts and a lot of people signed up to the league at similar times so for me it's all a bit of a blur.

I wasn't around when Frosty got exposed with the RWK and league stuff but to me it kinda borders towards humor more than I could take offense to it. Everything about how things came about regarding that is just so wild to me. RWK only existed to spite us, and I was arguably the most hated man by staff at that time. Basically, I am to blame :/

The Golden One

Reaction score
Why tf is an archive section of defunct e-feds placed higher up in the forum hierarchy than the forum's only active e-fed?

• Love
Reactions: Doc Sulliday

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Why tf is an archive section of defunct e-feds placed higher up in the forum hierarchy than the forum's only active e-fed?
It's not a hierarchy. The placement above or below doesn't mean anything. And this is definitely not something to be upset about.

• Wow
Reactions: Doc Sulliday

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm glad this hole in your life has been fixed, you can rest peacefully now.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I changed it because I was asked to by a FWA staffer because of whatever this conversation that’s going on here, but that archive just came over from a different forum that we merged with a couple months ago. And the first forun was just a general rules forum, so it made sense to put that one first.

A lot of people probably don’t use the 2022 light skin but it has a grid of four forums that go left the right and then starts over again on the second row so I wanted to keep the two feds together on that second row it’s all I did was inverted the two rows, even though it would still make more sense to keep the rules forum on top.

The Golden One

Reaction score
I changed it because I was asked to by a FWA staffer because of whatever this conversation that’s going on here, but that archive just came over from a different forum that we merged with a couple months ago. And the first forun was just a general rules forum, so it made sense to put that one first.

A lot of people probably don’t use the 2022 light skin but it has a grid of four forums that go left the right and then starts over again on the second row so I wanted to keep the two feds together on that second row it’s all I did was inverted the two rows, even though it would still make more sense to keep the rules forum on top.
Thank you for making the change! It's appreciated. I know it wasn't an intentional thing and apologies for my initial snark.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Thank you for making the change! It's appreciated. I know it wasn't an intentional thing and apologies for my initial snark.
No problem! I appreciate all you guys do on FWA!