IWT Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You can discuss IWT in this sticky thread. However, don't reply to the archive itself. I will delete anything that is posted in response to existing threads because I want to preserve all of this work in its original form.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Man I miss Steen Wolf

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You can create any new threads in this forum as well to discuss things

Reactions: Roadster

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Oh and please keep all IWT related discussion in this forum. I don't want to see it overflowing into fights all over the forum. If I start to see that, I might have to limit what can be put here.

I myself was a member of some of those fights and can admit I didn't act as I should have. I don't want to see that happening again and believe me, if it does, I will put a quick stop to it.

Feel free to tell each other how much you hate each or whatever, but keep it in this forum.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
  • Haha
Reactions: Jacob Fox

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
I appreciate the work a lot for getting this back up, Killer Orange Cat. Thanks! I must say I will never wrap my head around the idea that I or anyone was trying to show any bias towards friends. I remember when people said we were only friends with Tsar because he was the GM lmao. Man, I think that pissed me off the most about the whole deal in the end: I thought we had a good thing going, with me trying to make everything be as fair as possible as I wanted Beaver, Jonny Nostril, Gino back in the day, even Jeffry Mason if he felt like it to join and enjoy it like how we did it. I remember when I became the champion how my plan was to defend the title every other week, constantly DM'ing people from that group to challenge them to make them feel accepted and a part of this e-fed. Unfortunately for them, their ideas regarding us were already sealed. It was all dumb and petty.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Oh and I know I said a LOT of stupid things. I am too embarrassed to go back and read them.

Oh, and the night of that HUGE fight over that match, I was drunk off my ass. I don't remember any of it, but I do remember acting like a total jackass haha.

I don't have any hard feelings over anything that happened back then and I can admit that I was full of shit several times.

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
I know they used Reag not being given a world title shot at IWTMania IV back then as evidence but really it was just the fact that some of them really, really hated myself and friends of mine. I'm likely the culprit for most of it, though. That's my two cents on it, shame it had to die the way it did! Especially with how active it was until the day of death!

Happy to get my promos back though!

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
Oh and I know I said a LOT of stupid things. I am too embarrassed to go back and read them.

Oh, and the night of that HUGE fight over that match, I was drunk off my ass. I don't remember any of it, but I do remember acting like a total jackass haha.

I don't have any hard feelings over anything that happened back then and I can admit that I was full of shit several times.
I can't say I remember much of what people said about that last match. It was a shit show, regardless. IW3 dudes taking days in between posting promos, the match lasting nearly two weeks. I just remember I wrote an awful rap and eventually we all broke the rules voting for Aids because in our heads it was already such a shit show, that we might as well treat it like one.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I remember Solidus wanted me to step on Roadie's toes and shut the match down because even though Roadie was the General Manager, Solidus told me "You outrank him."

I told him I wasn't going to do that. It just wouldn't be right and that's around the time I began liking him a lot less.

And I am glad to have been able to get everyone's work back. I know a lot of time was put into this, it's not fair for it to just be gone.

Reactions: IndyWrestler1

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
I remember Solidus wanted me to step on Roadie's toes and shut the match down because even though Roadie was the General Manager, Solidus told me "You outrank him."

I told him I wasn't going to do that. It just wouldn't be right and that's around the time I began liking him a lot less.

And I am glad to have been able to get everyone's work back. I know a lot of time was put into this, it's not fair for it to just be gone.
From what I understood later on, having talked with Dat Kid and Aids and all those, they've wanted to shut IWT down for months trying to start new e-feds before they actually had the chance to. It probably was all just based on the fact that they hated us. Again, mostly beyond my comprehension.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Could be. I didn't know much about his motives because he didn't talk about it much.

But I am just happy that's back. I have had a little fun reading some of my cheesy promos. I do think WWE should use my ring entrance though.

Reactions: IndyWrestler1

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
However, it must also be said that I was really trying to look for confrontation within every post. If it wasn't a direct remark, it was a snark or a hint. It was such a dumb time. Tsar and I were quite young at the time but I think he could vouch with me that it did feel like a battle everytime we came onto the forum. I can be a sucker for that type of stuff regardless, but it created a very toxic environment all around. We made fun of what they did and they were fantasizing us dying painfully in mod convos/whatever that locked chat group was with deth, causing chain reaction after chain reaction. I expected to get banned someday, as I was consistent at not being friendly at Brita in specific (she deserved it) but I didn't expect everyone to get that same treatment.

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
I am happy it's back, yeah. I remember my promos being better than they were hehehe plus the IW3 vs Bullad Club debacle cracks me up

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I appreciate the work a lot for getting this back up, Killer Orange Cat. Thanks! I must say I will never wrap my head around the idea that I or anyone was trying to show any bias towards friends. I remember when people said we were only friends with Tsar because he was the GM lmao. Man, I think that pissed me off the most about the whole deal in the end: I thought we had a good thing going, with me trying to make everything be as fair as possible as I wanted Beaver, Jonny Nostril, Gino back in the day, even Jeffry Mason if he felt like it to join and enjoy it like how we did it. I remember when I became the champion how my plan was to defend the title every other week, constantly DM'ing people from that group to challenge them to make them feel accepted and a part of this e-fed. Unfortunately for them, their ideas regarding us were already sealed. It was all dumb and petty.
I don't know about everyone but there definitely was bias in some of the votes. Coincidentally, most of them came from the TWF guys but there were a few TWF guys that I remember that had no bias like THG?, DK James, Shadow and possibly you? I can't name them all, but there is def evidence of tampering of votes. (Skype DM Screenshots sent to Jono and others at the time.)

From what I understood later on, having talked with Dat Kid and Aids and all those, they've wanted to shut IWT down for months trying to start new e-feds before they actually had the chance to. It probably was all just based on the fact that they hated us. Again, mostly beyond my comprehension.
Correct.

They launched failed E-Feds to replace IWT but they never lived up to it.

No offence to other e-feds, but IWT was legitimately probably the largest e-feds I've seen on forums. To a point where people would sign up on another forum just to continue under the banner IWT.