IWF Records #1 - Wrestling Station and Small Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

So why did you rep me saying "keep on slagging him off" (or similar)???

Edit: Actual quote"Fantastic, INSULT HIM more and you get MORE REP".
lol, C4 or whatever your name is now; you are just a big liar. Wow. I cant believe that you still lie about your hate. You hate me, why lie to me through PMs that you are sorry for what you did? :smh how sad.

Moonlight Drive

^^There's a quote somewhere in this thread, but it was somebody asking you if they could slag religions in L/HIAT in the SB and you said of course.

Airfixx

What religion thing?

As follows.....

"Orignal post said:
Wrestling station said:
Dont talk or make fun about my religion again, I edited your post. Even if its HIAT. Thats the only thing I dont accept is making fun of religions.

I'm pretty sure he is entitled to his opinion...

Yeah, can we please get some IMPARTIAL staff clarrification on this matter...

Especially as...

Italian Outsider said:
10/02/2008 04:45 PM <The Italian Outsider> Monk can i make fun of religions in hiat?
10/02/2008 04:46 PM <monkeystyle> of course

One staff member says it's ok, yet another is taking it upon themself to edit posts... Can we get a definitive answer?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
One staff member says it's ok, yet another is taking it upon themself to edit posts... Can we get a definitive answer?

the reason i added the chatbox part is self-explanatory, if a super mod says no, and an admin says yes, that's the ultimate answer, the super mod has to stfu.

Reaction score
Dont talk or make fun about my religion again, I edited your post. Even if its HIAT. Thats the only thing I dont accept is making fun of religions.

Hey, no matter how much you tell people to stop, they wont. I had to deal with religion shit in New York when I was the only Jew in a primarily Catholic Irish neighborhood.

I'm sorry that people make fun of you for being, and I quote, an evil muslim. You'e not all evil. Only A Damn Alien Bos. (Osama Bin Laden, and Bos is a word.) Just letting you know, the jokes and the teasing or whatever people say, I've never seen anything, it won't stop. Muslims are extremely stereotyped as terrorists who hate America. Everyone knows that exists, the stereotype, that is. Most know its not true, but its not gonna stop anything.

BTW, Definition of Bos:
Bos is the genus of wild and domestic cattle or oxen. Bos can be divided into four subgenera: Bos, Bibos, Novibos, and Poephagus, but the distinction is controversial. The genus has five extant species. However, this may rise to seven if the domesticated varieties are counted as separate species.

Soulpower

People shouldn't mess with WS because of his religion, that's dumb.

THEY SHOULD MESS WITH HIM DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE LIKES BATISTA!!! Batista? More like CRAPTista, WS!

Airfixx

Hey, no matter how much you tell people to stop, they wont. I had to deal with religion shit in New York when I was the only Jew in a primarily Catholic Irish neighborhood.

I'm sorry that people make fun of you for being, and I quote, an evil muslim. You'e not all evil. Only A Damn Alien Bos. (Osama Bin Laden, and Bos is a word.) Just letting you know, the jokes and the teasing or whatever people say, I've never seen anything, it won't stop. Muslims are extremely stereotyped as terrorists who hate America. Everyone knows that exists, the stereotype, that is. Most know its not true, but its not gonna stop anything.

BTW, Definition of Bos:
Bos is the genus of wild and domestic cattle or oxen. Bos can be divided into four subgenera: Bos, Bibos, Novibos, and Poephagus, but the distinction is controversial. The genus has five extant species. However, this may rise to seven if the domesticated varieties are counted as separate species.

What the hell are you wittering on about???

Anyway, for the record, (and I appologise if this makes your wee brain explode) you do know there's a distinct difference between "an evil muslim" and "an evil muslim" don't you?