IWF Records #1 - Wrestling Station and Small Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

^^^He's got fuck all to say for himself in discussions though apart from "I have medical qualifications" or "Batista is good".

The way most rep is handed out round here renders it pretty pointless.
Actually I can, only when I feel like discussing and wasting sometime to convince some assholes behind other computers about my own points. So in short, it depends on my mood.
And about the batista comments, you dont know when a joke is made or a comment was intentionally made to piss off certain members just for fun?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

User Name said:
*Puts on a TBKB shirt*

This thread sucks dick.
Indeed.

Wrestling Station said:
And about the batista comments, you dont know when a joke is made or a comment was intentionally made to piss off certain members just for fun?
:eek:

Airfixx

Actually I can, only when I feel like discussing and wasting sometime to convince some assholes behind other computers about my own points. So in short, it depends on my mood.

Seeing as you don't even make any points that could require you to, later, argue/subtantiate them in the first place, it could simply be that the so-called "mood" has yet to take you since I joined IWF last December, but I'll draw my own conclusions (especially when apparently you're more than happy to continually "waste" time googling & posting, ahem :clears throat:.... 'funny' pictures.).

Someone liking Batista certainly isn't something that would wind me or any rational members up, but In case you didn't realise, the defining aspect of an in-joke is that only peeps in on the joke reckognise them as such... Being as well educated as you continually tell us you are, I'm suprised you don't understand this.

Regardless of this, their all of a sudden supposedly being a joke does nothing to refute the fact that these 'hillarious' gags are pretty much the sum of your contibution to the discussions on this forum.

It's a shame the rules won't allow you to take my place on the wrestling debating team in the IWF Olympics.... I'd be more than prepared to sacrifice my place and you could use it to prove to all the doubters that you actually DO know something about the thing that brought us all here (i.e. WRESTLING... Rather than faux-comedy and unsubstantiated claims of intelligence.).

Wrestling Station

Seeing as you don't even make any points that could require you to, later, argue/subtantiate them in the first place, it could simply be that the so-called "mood" has yet to take you since I joined IWF last December, but I'll draw my own conclusions (especially when apparently you're more than happy to continually "waste" time googling & posting, ahem :clears throat:.... 'funny' pictures.).

Someone liking Batista certainly isn't something that would wind me or any rational members up, but In case you didn't realise, the defining aspect of an in-joke is that only peeps in on the joke reckognise them as such... Being as well educated as you continually tell us you are, I'm suprised you don't understand this.

Regardless of this, their all of a sudden supposedly being a joke does nothing to refute the fact that these 'hillarious' gags are pretty much the sum of your contibution to the discussions on this forum.

It's a shame the rules won't allow you to take my place on the wrestling debating team in the IWF Olympics.... I'd be more than prepared to sacrifice my place and you could use it to prove to all the doubters that you actually DO know something about the thing that brought us all here (i.e. WRESTLING... Rather than faux-comedy and unsubstantiated claims of intelligence.).
First of all, for me liking/disliking something, its non of your business. (that was about the Batista comment you mentioned).

As for the debates, I can debate when I want. I dont have to ALWAYS get to debates to get your attention. It is a forum a general forum not just a wrestling forum. So all talents, arguements and topics are welcomed here. Yes, as its a wrestling forum, the main debates are on wrestling; which I've done but not too much as im not into debates that much.
Everyone is good in something, maybe your strength is in long essays of speech. Im well known as a calm person, dont talk much. So I dont like debating much. BUT, when im interested about debating something, I would do so happily.

Anyway, yes I talk about wrestling and I add my two cents in many topics. So your claims are just bullshit.

And for you sticking you nose for telling me what or how to post is just silly.

For you trying to pick on me is just a pure attention whore theory from your side. So stop this nonsense and mind your own business.

And thats the last thing I would comment about this as its not getting to anywhere as it was not your business in the first place.

Airfixx

First of all, for me liking/disliking something, its non of your business. (that was about the Batista comment you mentioned).

[WS clearly fails to understand what's being said to him...]

As for the debates, I can debate when I want. I dont have to ALWAYS get to debates to get your attention.

[...and continues to do so]

It is a forum a general forum not just a wrestling forum. So all talents, arguements and topics are welcomed here.

[Again, failing understand what was said....]

Wrestling BROUGHT us here, so you'd expect all members to at least strive to make SOME kind of wrestling-based contribution, otherwise why are you here over, for instance, a football forum?

Yes, as its a wrestling forum, the main debates are on wrestling; which I've done but not too much as im not into debates that much.

That much is evident (although I'd argue that for "not much" read "not at all") as (see the basis of my entire fucking point!) you do little more than post 'funny' pictures and tell people you're intelligent when you get called-out for making a dumb comment.

Everyone is good in something

LOL... What a rediculous notion.

Not going as far as casting such an aspersion at you, but the world is full of fucking useless people that barely justify the use of the word "being".

maybe your strength is in long essays of speech.

I'm gererally not arrogant enough to talk about myself on public discussion forums and certainly haven't in this thread.

Im well known as a calm person, dont talk much. So I dont like debating much. BUT, when im interested about debating something, I would do so happily.

[This bit doesn't really amount to anything requiring a response]

Anyway, yes I talk about wrestling and I add my two cents in many topics.

Yeah, but as I've already said, your "two cents" being "I like Batista", "I have impressive qualifications" and some vaguely comedic .jpegs.

Should I start to type s-l-o-w-l-y for you?

So your claims are just bullshit.

Not until proven otherwise, they're not...

And for you sticking you nose for telling me what or how to post is just silly.

I don't recall teling you what to post (care to quote me doing so?)... I was, and continue to comment on the posts you do make and the rediculousness of you somewhow having the most rep on the forum.

For you trying to pick on me is just a pure attention whore theory from your side. So stop this nonsense and mind your own business. And thats the last thing I would comment about this as its not getting to anywhere as it was not your business in the first place.

Haha... I think I could devise some far better ways to get attention if indeed that was my motivation. I'm responding to the topic of the thread... Maybe you should tell the starter of the thread to mind their own business if this is what bothers you.

Don't kid yourself, this exchange between us HAS gotten somewhere... It's just that YOU are no further forward! LOL

Wrestling Station

[WS clearly fails to understand what's being said to him...]

[...and continues to do so]

[Again, failing understand what was said....]

Wrestling BROUGHT us here, so you'd expect all members to at least strive to make SOME kind of wrestling-based contribution, otherwise why are you here over, for instance, a football forum?

That much is evident (although I'd argue that for "not much" read "not at all") as (see the basis of my entire fucking point!) you do little more than post 'funny' pictures and tell people you're intelligent when you get called-out for making a dumb comment.

LOL... What a rediculous notion.

Not going as far as casting such an aspersion at you, but the world is full of fucking useless people that barely justify the use of the word "being".

I'm gererally not arrogant enough to talk about myself on public discussion forums and certainly haven't in this thread.

[This bit doesn't really amount to anything requiring a response]

Yeah, but as I've already said, your "two cents" being "I like Batista", "I have impressive qualifications" and some vaguely comedic .jpegs.

Should I start to type s-l-o-w-l-y for you?

Not until proven otherwise, they're not...

I don't recall teling you what to post (care to quote me doing so?)... I was, and continue to comment on the posts you do make and the rediculousness of you somewhow having the most rep on the forum.

Haha... I think I could devise some far better ways to get attention if indeed that was my motivation. I'm responding to the topic of the thread... Maybe you should tell the starter of the thread to mind their own business if this is what bothers you.

Don't kid yourself, this exchange between us HAS gotten somewhere... It's just that YOU are no further forward! LOL

I said that I not posting in this thread but I need to clarify one last thing for the last time.

HIAT is where I post "funny" if some people find them funny images or posts. Thats what that section is about.
And stop trying to make yourself look as if you know much, I dont agree and I dont care if you do anyway.
The Batista comments are for some people they know who they are. It shows that you dont know much about this forum. So stop assumming you predictions about why I said this or that about a certain superstar.

I can go on with a debate on something that would interest me to debate. If you want a debate challenge with me, so be it. Its not important who will win or lose, but the most important is what will be pulled up the table from both sides. Its like a survey meter, that you can judge someone if he knows or is having knowledge.

Stop trying to sound as if you are smart and im a stupid or a having slow thinking process. Try to be respectful in a debate if you are saying that you know how to debate. Im not trying to disrespect you in anyway man. I told you very clear that I have my own mood and my own interests. Thats why every human has his own interests and we all are not the same.

And you comment about that I dont contribute for the wrestling stuff, you are wrong. Thats not true. I do in many ways.

Now and for the last time, if you want a wrestlng debate against me, im more than welcoming you for it. No hard feelings, and no disrespect whatsoever. Just as I said earlier, that everyone has something that is leening towards more than others. It doesnt mean that im dumb or whatever the thing you had in your mind. Just stop this uncalled low blows mind me speaking, and make a wrestling debate on anything if you want. If you dont want, as you wish. I dont have to prove anything for you nor you need to prove anything to me.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^^^He's got fuck all to say for himself in discussions though apart from "I have medical qualifications" or "Batista is good".

The way most rep is handed out round here renders it pretty pointless.

Comment wasn't really called for now was it?