IWF Records #1 - Wrestling Station and Small Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Dont talk or make fun about my religion again, I edited your post. Even if its HIAT. Thats the only thing I dont accept is making fun of religions.

I thought only admins can do rules...and you haven't been promoted yet(thank Satan),so i can do whatever i want, whenever i want.At least in hiat.

Wrestling Station

Well whatever you tried to do was not funny btw. *sigh* no wonder why you are hated by many. Enjoy your fucked life. Im not going to waste more time on an asshole like you.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Well whatever you tried to do was not funny btw. *sigh* no wonder why you are hated by many. Enjoy your fucked life. Im not going to waste more time on an asshole like you.

:wub:

well, if you simply asked to remove it and didn't act like ''i'm a mod you must obey'', i would have removed by myself.

and who cares if i'm hated? i'm not dying for being liked by every member on the forum.

Wrestling Station

I didnt act as im a mod and you must obey shit thing. I removed it and I stated it so that you wont be surprised that I did without your knowledge. Not my intention to force powers fyi.

C4

Italian outsider doesn't need the Olympics to bury you. And for everyone asking how WS gets so much rep. Wrestling Station doesn't get 'enough' rep to fit inside his king size ass :shifty:

Wrestling Station

Italian outsider doesn't need the Olympics to bury you, and for everyone asking how he gets so much rep. Wrestling Station doesn't get 'enough' rep to fit inside his king size ass :shifty:
English please? :confused:

Wrestling Station

What? Did I type in arabic?

You're too dumb to understand anyways.
Im too dumb to understand? *looks to his certificates in real life*
Now you can explain why you said what you said for the last time im requesting an explanation.

C4

Now you can explain why you said what you said for the last time im requesting an explanation.

What explanation? :sq_yellow_playful:

I don't need to sort out things or give out explanations to you. Everything is so damn obvious. If you still don't understand what I'm trying to point at right now.... then go back to the Graphics Section and pull out those triggers on someone; maybe that's going to make you understand and feel better.

Wrestling Station

What explanation? :sq_yellow_playful:

I don't need to sort out things or give out explanations to you. Everything is so damn obvious. If you still don't understand what I'm trying to point at right now.... then go back to the Graphics Section and pull out those triggers on someone; maybe that's going to make you understand and feel better.
OKAY! :) youre choice and that was your answer. Blame yourself.

User Name

Reaction score
*Puts on a TBKB shirt*

This thread sucks dick.

Qwake

*Puts on a TBKB shirt*

This thread sucks dick.

He already knows who TBKB is and he hasn't even been here long :shocking: Who is it and is it an alt is my question...

Also, whats with all the WS hate? He's cool :blush:

Airfixx

^^^He's got fuck all to say for himself in discussions though apart from "I have medical qualifications" or "Batista is good".

The way most rep is handed out round here renders it pretty pointless.

As for 37 hours straight... Fuckin' hell! No wonder TSS talked so much shit - He must have been off his face in 'uppers' all the time!