IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker looks at Bonez with a cross look on his face.

Nick Parker: If you wanna go down that road Bonez we will, but I'm warning you, you will regret it.

Nick Parker puts a smile on his face.

Nick Parker: Now, Monday night I have a tag team match but I have no partner, that's where you come in. I saw your little video package, you have a mean right upper cut if I ever saw one, I think our styles would mesh into something awesome, now I am offering you the opportunity to be gone froom the dark matches and get straight on the live show. What I am saying is that I want you to be my partner. What do you say?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
*Crimson Bonez looks over at the drunk idiots falling off the coach and balls his fist up*

C. Bonez: Hmm, that depends. Are those drunk idiots over there your opponent?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
*Crimson Bonez looks over at Jason and Jeff and smirks*

C. Bonez: Heh, take out the body guard to get to the chumps. Ya know Nick, ordinaraly I'd beat your ass for disrepecting me. But I'll let it slide this time to take out the chumps bodyguard. You got a deal.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Crimson Bonez: This is only a one time deal.

*C Bonez grabs Nick's hand real tight*

Crimson Bonez: And I'm not letting my guard down for anything.

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker: Don't worry Bonez, I'll be on my guard just as much as you will be, but I promise you, there will be no funny business.

Nick breaks Crimson's grasp of his hand.

Nick Parker: And Mark, you are way off the mark.

maty619

Reaction score
Nick is half way down the corridor when he hears a faded out Nick Dannon. Nick runs down the corridor and storms into the locker room.

Nick Parker: What the?!

Nick sees Nick Dannon stood in the locker room.

Nick Parker: Well if it isn't Nick "That Guy" Dannon. So what was that you were saying Dannon.