IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
As Nick Parker, Nick Dannon, Crimson Bonez & the Double J's are all randomly inserting themselves into the locker room, the conversationalists suddenly feel a light rumbling from down the hall. Almost like a deep "boom, boom, boom, boom" as the thud of ginormous feet hitting concrete forces decorations and posters on the walls to shiver in reaction.

The source of the disturbance reveals itself soon enough, as the bulbous form of King Ikaika makes his presence known. Completely glad in his normal ring gear, sans tiki mask, his huge height & weight advantage over the majority of the competitors is enough to cause notice. If not for his ridiculous ring gear.

All the while holding a jovial grin across his lips, his eyes wander at the prospect of all these potential challengers. But one person in particular catches his eye, and that is his opponent from a few nights prior, Crimson Bonez. He walks slowly over to him, causing even greater reverberations now that he is within just a few feet of the other wrestlers.

King Ikaika:
Good fight. You hit well, not easy man. Ikaika look'a forward to fightin' ya next time when it live, on air, for all t'see.

Offering his massive hand in front of him in a form of respect for the hard knocks competitor, he turns his attention to the others who seem to be bickering back and forth whilst he awaits the reciprocation of respect.

King Ikaika:
What'a you all maddibout? I hear big talk, yellin' anna whole lotta tough guys. But all I see 'ere is big mouth, no bite! Whatt'a make you so angry witt'a no fightin'? Where Ikaika come from, we bash coconut over head to prove manliness!

The mammoth man pounds his free hand against his chest as he bellows to the sky in tribal fashion. Excitedly, his tongue laps briefly out of his mouth as he pants almost like an amused Labrador before slappin' his belly jovially and returning to a semi serious demeanor as he eagerly awaits a response.​

Quintastic One

Reaction score
King Ikaika allows a big stupid grin to come across his face as he turns towards what registered in his mind as "One of the J's", and put his hands on his belly in victorious fashion.

King Ikaika:
Haha! That what I do little man! Hit hard, strike strong, big blow! If dey do not go down aft'a a few den Ikaika not hittin' hard enough! Hoho!​

Reaction score
[Jason flashes a quick look of confusion while trying to understand what Ikaika just said, after a couple of seconds he understands it]

Jason: Well if you cant hit hard enough to beat the 3 count why the hell are you wrestling, am i right?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Ikaika has to think for a moment, as if he is being asked a significantly important question in need of a proper answer. For as strong and dangerous as this guy is in the ring, there is one definite weakness. He's not the brightest tool in the happy meal.

King Ikaika:
Uhhhh.....yes!

The monstrous kahuna claps his hands in delight, congratulating himself on a job well done answering the question.​

Reaction score
(Out of character: I love the way you play on his accent and the fact he isnt nearly as smart as he is strong, its epic)

Jason: Could you show Dannon over there your Lariat? I bet he would love being a test dummy.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
King Ikaika's eyes bright up at the prospect of more fighting and violence, his warrior spirit enthralled with the notion of combat. He bites his tongue as if deep in thought as to how the approach the subject, before he turns towards the man known as Nick Dannon and begins to wind up his tree trunk like arm.

King Ikaika:
So ya wanna do da lariat thing ya? I warn you, I dunna hit soft, even for practice!

(OOC, every good character needs weaknesses, mine just happens to be lovably gullible & derpy)​

imported_Adam

Reaction score
[2 Dangerous Daniel enters the locker room and sees Ikaika about to clothesline the head off of Nick Dannon]
[Daniel rolls his eyes gives a sigh, cracks open a beer sits in a chair and starts looking at a playboy]

imported_Adam

Reaction score
[2 Dangerous Daniel looks down]
2 Dangerous Daniel: Calm down. I don't want any trouble. If you want some of me maybe we can do that in the ring some day. Chill about the disrespect dude cuz your not top dog either. you don't have power neither do i so how bout you chill? i am.
[Sits back down and starts drinking another beer and reads playboy again]

(out of character: Sorry lol i looked for the rules couldn't find em)

Reaction score
(aallen, you should read the rules of the locker room before you post, no brawling without the permission of a staff member, delete/edit your post please)