IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker: I've had enough of this, you are all cowards, teaming up 5 on 1, you all make me sick.

Nick breaks away from the 5 men circling him and storms out of the locker room.

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker: Fight like a man?! I have 5 men surrounding me, and you are telling me to fight like a man?! Take a good look at yourself.

Nick stands up, brushes himself down and walks away.

Alex C

Reaction score
As Nick starts walking away from the action,Alex C shows out of no where on the other side of the hall in front of him.

Alex C : I thought u said you cant be hurt? Never? So,I don't see whats the problem if there is 5 on 1 ? You are a star man,you are untouchable! Or are you just one big talker,and no worker?

maty619

Reaction score
Nick turns around and looks at Mark.

Nick Parker: Mark, I am not willing to risk suspension on someone like you, infact I am not willing to risk suspension on anyone. But I will however, fight you in the ring where it is all legal and I can do whatever I want to you. And as for you Alex, like I said, I don't want to risk suspension, and I also don't want you suspended, because then I couldn't face you in the ring.

Alex C

Reaction score
Alex C : Who knows,maybe I'm not going to wait for us to get in the ring...I don't know what Mark is thinking on the other side of the hall.

Reaction score
Mark: If thats a challenge then im game, tell you what, lets make this interesting: find someone who doesnt despise you, ill team with Max Alive and we will take you and your partner on.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
[Max pushes everyone out of the way and walks up to Nick's face.]

Max Alive: Look kid, you are lucky that I just returned and that I could get a possible suspension for any funny stuff. Otherwise, I would punch you in the face once, your head would bounce off that fucking wall and I'd punch you again and knock you clean out.

Alex C

Reaction score
Alex C : Hehehe Mark,you want all the fun for yourself,what about me? I want to take part in putting this guy on the ground too. But I will say it again,who knows whats going to happen until its time for that match...

Alex smiles quietly again

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker: Mark I'm game. Finding someone who doesn't despise me should be easy enough, in fact, I've got some one in mind.

Nick laughs to himself.

Nick Parker: As for the rest of you, you will all stop acting so bad when I step in the ring and prove to you that everything I have said is the truth.

Nick walks away, walks out of the building and drives off in his car to stop anyone following him.

Reaction score
[Mark smirks]

Mark: Fucking pussy.

Jason: Lets get you a contract to sign.

Mark: Got any spare ring gear?

Jason: Of course, come on.

[They all walk back into HR's private locker room.]

Reaction score
[Mark walks out of the bathroom in his new ring gear]

Mark: This is good, im ready to kick Nick Parkers ass next Monday.

Jason: Max is a good tag partner, good luck man.

[Jeff holds his can of beer in the air]

Jeff: To ass kicking

All: To ass kicking.

[They all sip their drinks and laugh]

maty619

Reaction score
Nick wonders into the locker room with a smug grin on his face. He sees that the locker room is empty.

Nick Parker: It's like a ghost town in here, what happened?

Alex C

Reaction score
Alex C enters the locker room

Alex C : It looks like we are alone now...So,wanna make the move,tough guy?